Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

liiiike henchman number #4?

on a non mma related note for a second, damn was gi joe an atrocious movie. childhood nostalgia caused me to see it, but i wont be attending the inevitable sequel.

Probably
laugh.gif
. I mean, I think he could've played Heavy Duty well...maybe
laugh.gif

The CroCop news still isn't confirmed...came from MMABay which isn't the most reliable source.

As for Rampage, bummed to see him go, but whatever makes him happy, I support 110%

Uh oh, Kimbo fighting a veteran fighter next week. There are rumors around the net that he get's KO'd but I'd take it with a grain of salt.

That fight tonight was
smh.gif
smh.gif
Neither of those guys could go 2 rounds without putting their hands on their hips and knee's
indifferent.gif
Big Ogre Shivers was using thetop of the ring as an arm rest
smh.gif
laugh.gif

There are leaks of Kimbo winning by split, losing in 48 seconds, losing in the 2nd by TKO, and losing in the first in the one of the worst knockouts on theshow. So take everything you hear with a grain of salt.

No matter what happens to Kimbo, I know he'll be fighting Brock sometime next year. Theres too much money to be made from that fight and Dana knows that.(and for the record I think Kimbo is wayyy overrated.)

Originally Posted by sensation87

No matter what happens to Kimbo, I know he'll be fighting Brock sometime next year. Theres too much money to be made from that fight and Dana knows that. (and for the record I think Kimbo is wayyy overrated.)
No he won't.

Originally Posted by sensation87

No matter what happens to Kimbo, I know he'll be fighting Brock sometime next year. Theres too much money to be made from that fight and Dana knows that. (and for the record I think Kimbo is wayyy overrated.)

lol this guy. The only Guarantee i see for Kimbo are If someone gets injured hes getting to replace to person for sure and hes gonna final Co main event forthe season finale

So what happened to the dude who lost tonight? Did he get kicked out of the house? It didn't show him leaving @ the end of the episode like the guy lastweek who lost.

probably see him leave in the beginning of the next episode or they asked him to stay.

those nfl guys look like they lack the cardio for mma

NFL plays last for only a few seconds and then they get 20-30 second breaks... definitely a shock to them trying to go for multiple 5 minute periods withoutstopping.

When they lose they keep the person on the show for the rest of it for 3 reasons
1.So they keep training and get the experience for 6 weeks
2. So if someone gets injured they can take over
3. So if kimbo loses he stays

Whatever happens to Kimbo next week, he's going to still be on the show regardless. In one of the trailers, you can see him fighting I believe Wes Simms,who is currently on his team. I don't know, something to take into consideration I guess.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

So with Rampage retiring what happens with the rest of the season???

did they film all of it???

except for the final of course

its already finished filming and the finale the coaches don't fight only the fighters on the show

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

So with Rampage retiring what happens with the rest of the season???

did they film all of it???

except for the final of course

its already finished filming and the finale the coaches don't fight only the fighters on the show

ok so who is Rashard fighting in December?

Back
Top Bottom