Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Predictions on tonights Kimbo fight?

I would like to see slice win, but roy nelson is no chump. I just dont like him
laugh.gif

Surely the Kimbo Roy fight already happened can't believe the outcome hasn't leaked yet. This close to the broadcast I would have expected the trueoutcome (outside the rumors) to be known.

Will definitely be tuning in tonight!
pimp.gif
. I have no idea who will win the fight, but it can't be as bad as last week's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Surely the Kimbo Roy fight already happened can't believe the outcome hasn't leaked yet. This close to the broadcast I would have expected the true outcome (outside the rumors) to be known.

i amazed at how tight it's been kept. tonight is the night. anyone on the east coast can you please pm me a spoiler? i'm in hawaii and it won'tcome here on until around midnight your time. even though this season looks to be super boring, i wanna see how this fight turns out.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I really wanna see Kimbo win but my head is telling me he is gonna lose. My prediction is loss by decision.

tired.gif
Me too. I feel like he's gonna get submitted.
frown.gif

I'm watching the Wes/James fight (didn't catch it when it first aired).

Round 1 was a bore, they both looked
sick.gif
imo. I am hoping Round 2 gotbetter?

I think the UFC has done a great PR job, making both fighters give interviews implying that they might have lost this fight.

I think the clip showing Kimbo land that right is really interesting, because that's how Arlovski stopped Roy, but he was also relatively gassed when ithappened. I just can't see that happening to him on this show.

We'll see....a Kimbo win would be absolutely HUGE news in my book. He has no business beating a veteran/BJJ black belt.

Back
Top Bottom