Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

thinking of mayorga always reminds me of this

oscar-delahoya_ricardo-mayorga_b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rampage is a str8 up clown...[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New Gif Stoneface 2:38-241[/color]

rogerio nogueira is rumoured to have been offered a rematch with dan henderson which would be the main event at ufc 105 in manchester.

rogerio/hendo rematch would be
eek.gif

doesnt seem like a great debut fight for nogueira though.

if that fight isnt signed the matt hughes will possibly take on (the suddenly recovered
eyes.gif
) mike swick.

swick is really pushing hard for matt hughes. seems he wants to be handed a title shot without facing anyone too dangerous. a few years back i think matthughes would have put the current swick on his *** and kept him there, but now i dont think that matchup works out well for hughes.

ricardo mayorga entering mma could be very intriguing. a former world champ, who isnt entirely over the hill in terms of age. it might allow a glimpse at theanswer to 'the mma fighters cant strike with a boxer even in mma debate'.

Apparently Rampage and Rashad aren't fighting at 107...so says Rashad. The whole movie thing could really make Dana start to hate on Rampage, just likeHuerta.

roll.gif

I can't wait for TUF to start, Rampage is a damn fool.

Rashad is going to get that Michael Bisping treatment if he keeps running his mouth.

look at this big ogre lookin mah....
roll.gif

i never watched this before but i heard Kimbo in so im watching
pimp.gif

hopefully he gets to bang them 2 n's who said "!%$@ him"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
(nh)

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

rogerio nogueira is rumoured to have been offered a rematch with dan henderson which would be the main event at ufc 105 in manchester.

eek.gif

if that fight isnt signed the matt hughes will possibly take on (the suddenly recovered
eyes.gif
) mike swick.

swick is really pushing hard for matt hughes. seems he wants to be handed a title shot without facing anyone too dangerous. a few years back i think matt hughes would have put the current swick on his *** and kept him there, but now i dont think that matchup works out well for hughes.

ricardo mayorga entering mma could be very intriguing. a former world champ, who isnt entirely over the hill in terms of age. it might allow a glimpse at the answer to 'the mma fighters cant strike with a boxer even in mma debate'.

Are you giving one the impression that Swick is ducking Kampmann?

Originally Posted by Club29

eek.gif

eyes.gif
) mike swick.

swick is really pushing hard for matt hughes. seems he wants to be handed a title shot without facing anyone too dangerous. a few years back i think matt hughes would have put the current swick on his *** and kept him there, but now i dont think that matchup works out well for hughes.

ricardo mayorga entering mma could be very intriguing. a former world champ, who isnt entirely over the hill in terms of age. it might allow a glimpse at the answer to 'the mma fighters cant strike with a boxer even in mma debate'.

im saying swick is ducking anyone who is going to be too much trouble.

it was literally about a week in between the time he pulled out of the kampman fight and the time he said 'ill be ready very soon'.

swick: i want top competition. matt hughes, matt hughes, matt hughes. (what? you cant be serious.)

ufc: you're fighting martin kampmann.

swick: oh...........ok i guess..................................by the way im injured.

ufc: okay we'll replace you.

swick: ok im ready now. matt hughes matt hughes, matt hughes, matt hughes, matt hughes.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

roll.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
(nh)

there were rumors circulating that he won his first two matches... there was never confirmation nor denial.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Smedroc

roll.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
(nh)
there were rumors circulating that he won his first two matches... there was never confirmation nor denial.

there were also rumors that he got ko'd 46 seconds into the first fight.

either way kimbo is going to see at least 3 fights for the ufc because he's a ratings draw.

win or lose his first fight on the show, he'll be fighting at the finale. even if he loses that fight he'll get at least one more fight after that one.after that dana wont be able to justify keeping him around, but he'll milk it for all it's worth.

Originally Posted by Club29

eek.gif

eyes.gif
) mike swick.

im saying swick is ducking anyone who is going to be too much trouble.

it was literally about a week in between the time he pulled out of the kampman fight and the time he said 'ill be ready very soon'.

swick: i want top competition. matt hughes, matt hughes, matt hughes. (what? you cant be serious.)

ufc: you're fighting martin kampmann.

swick: oh...........ok i guess..................................by the way im injured.

ufc: okay we'll replace you.

swick: ok im ready now. matt hughes matt hughes, matt hughes, matt hughes, matt hughes.

lul-tastic!

Yeah, it definitely seems like Swick has a raging hard-on for Hughes

appears that Kenflo vs. Guida will be the fight that replaces RUNpage vs. Evans as the headliner under BJ/diego at UFC 107.

appears that Kenflo vs. Guida will be the bout that replaces RUNpage vs. Evans as the headliner under BJ/diego at UFC107 in December.

appears that Kenflo vs. Guida will be the bout that replaces RUNpage vs. Evans as the headliner under BJ/diego at UFC107 in December.

EDIT: why are posts being deleted,then put back when i repost, then deleted, then blank pages are being added to the thread then thatstupid yuku magician banner. #*+* yuku.

Back
Top Bottom