Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

yeah that vera vs couture came out of nowhere. im a fan of vera and im hoping he can win so he can get closer to a title shot.

nate diaz vs. melvin guillard
roger huerta vs. gray maynard
carlos condit vs. jake ellenberger
nate quarry vs. tim credeur

Better have a sick co main event on 105. Their best bet is have Spider fight, Vera/Randy sucks. They trying to get Randy a win.

Originally Posted by drock2010

TUF 10 is gonnna be
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Today's the day
pimp.gif

Nover is off tonights card...poor guy had another seizure. I hope he can catch a break at some point in his career.

Cannot wait to see TUF.

Can someone hook me up with a live link that I can catch on the comp right now..stuck on campus...hellppppp pleaseeeeeeeeeee...talkin bout the live fight andtuf 10..thanks

good to see some new faces in this thread. Been crazy busy with things but good to see dudes like clutch, demon, and the others comin through with the latestnews.

Sad to see that Nover is off the card. I would like to see the kid fight and show off more of that wicked standup he displayed on TUF.

Betting all favorites tonight (Quarry -250, Maynard -365, Diaz -25). Hope I dont get burned.

I think the main event is the most intriguing fight of the night. Hopefully we see the old Melvin... that is... super explosive, powerful, exciting, but thenmakes a stupid mistake and leaves an arm or his neck out for Diaz to latch onto.

I hope Maynard can finish Huerta tonight so he doesn't get the Yushin Okami treatment. Just goes to show that winning is not enough for the UFC. Gottafinish fights... and yes Kenny Florian.. we know... you finish fights (sorry, been playin more UFC on PS3 with the same stupid sound clips over and over)

Anyone got a pick for winner of TUF? I know the 1st episode hasnt even aired yet, but I cant wait. I hope big Roy makes some noise.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

good to see some new faces in this thread. Been crazy busy with things but good to see dudes like clutch, demon, and the others comin through with the latest news.

Sad to see that Nover is off the card. I would like to see the kid fight and show off more of that wicked standup he displayed on TUF.

Betting all favorites tonight (Quarry -250, Maynard -365, Diaz -25). Hope I dont get burned.

I think the main event is the most intriguing fight of the night. Hopefully we see the old Melvin... that is... super explosive, powerful, exciting, but then makes a stupid mistake and leaves an arm or his neck out for Diaz to latch onto.

I hope Maynard can finish Huerta tonight so he doesn't get the Yushin Okami treatment. Just goes to show that winning is not enough for the UFC. Gotta finish fights... and yes Kenny Florian.. we know... you finish fights (sorry, been playin more UFC on PS3 with the same stupid sound clips over and over)

Anyone got a pick for winner of TUF? I know the 1st episode hasnt even aired yet, but I cant wait. I hope big Roy makes some noise.
What are your predictions for UFC 103 i really think its a real toss up

Back
Top Bottom