=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

All of Me is easily the best track

and what I meant by Dumb Out was just somethin that really made people go 'wow'...dumb out had that affect on people that weren't fans.

I still think the production is pretty good on here

but I never go into a Joe song really even paying attention to the beat.

They're not great, some bad, but altogether...above average imo

I mean if you took 98% of other rappers and put them on Talk To Em, it wouldn't be listenable, but on here it is

Originally Posted by Verdykt

This is ++%!$!$ pissing me off. I still haven't gotten mine from Mixunit. Anyone else in the same boat?
i got mine today.
i was glad the DVD actually had a lot of ....it was long.

On a sidenote

I'm just skimming through the Lupe post and it's like they're tryin to put together a puzzle listenin to that..like you gota repeat verses 5 timesand piece em together

I feel if I was 17 and without a care in the world, I'd be all into that

But I'm 21 now, in a (sometimes) stressful relationship, in the real world, bills to pay, just went to a funeral today.... and I relate to this $%$! awhole lot more than any other piece of music, and Joe as an artist.

^Nah the Lupe is not THAT hard to figure out...kids are just slow.

But I have to disagree with you on the production allen3xis I feel it is really sub par. Joe spit his$*%% off on MM3 but the production just didn't impressme. In fact there are some beats that are just wack. The production onMM2 was far superior....I dont think there is one track on here where the production evenblows me away. Like I said Joe spits crazy on this mixtape but I think production seriously hurts this from being rated higher in my book.

On a sidenote a factor towards my disappointment in production may be due to the fact that Joe hyped these dudes the Klassics up so much and their beats areaverage at best.

However allen I can see why based on the things you said you are experiencing in your life that you feel Buddens more as an artist than Lupe. I can totally seethat I just think Lupes album is a better overall product and the difference between the two albums is more so production than lyrics.

i want to take back my comment on this tape sucking....smh at my rash jump to conclusion.
After enough spins im hooked to this CD every track is crack

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^Nah the Lupe is not THAT hard to figure out...kids are just slow.

But I have to disagree with you on the production allen3xis I feel it is really sub par. Joe spit his$*%% off on MM3 but the production just didn't impress me. In fact there are some beats that are just wack. The production onMM2 was far superior....I dont think there is one track on here where the production even blows me away. Like I said Joe spits crazy on this mixtape but I think production seriously hurts this from being rated higher in my book.

On a sidenote a factor towards my disappointment in production may be due to the fact that Joe hyped these dudes the Klassics up so much and their beats are average at best.

However allen I can see why based on the things you said you are experiencing in your life that you feel Buddens more as an artist than Lupe. I can totally see that I just think Lupes album is a better overall product and the difference between the two albums is more so production than lyrics.

I actually thought the beats were pretty good... But in any event WHAT DOES PRODUCTION MATTER? This is why the super-producer ruins hip-hop because peopleare either looking for the same type of beat or are into the beat more than the lyrics. Call Budden fans Stans all you want but the reality of the situationsis Budden fans don't give a**+@! about beats because we're so stuck on the lyrics. Like allen was saying take those same beats and give them to anybodyelse and you won't even be able to listen. Beats mean nothing to a true hip-hop fan and we're focus strickly on content. All of me production isnothing special but I KNOW IT'S BETTER THAN ANYTHING ON LUPES ALBUM!

All Of Me
Dear Diary

Cocaine.
I just had my moms listening to it and she was like
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
moms would never listen to rap no matter who it is

^ yeah.
it's nothing too special.

i was getting mad as %!%+ that i still didn't have
my mixtape ... open one of my gifts today and bam.
i was like 'why are you guys taking my packages
and opening them?'

but whatever. they didn't know what to get me so it's all good.

pimp.gif

I actually thought the beats were pretty good... But in any event WHAT DOES PRODUCTION MATTER? This is why the super-producer ruins hip-hop because people are either looking for the same type of beat or are into the beat more than the lyrics. Call Budden fans Stans all you want but the reality of the situations is Budden fans don't give a**+@! about beats because we're so stuck on the lyrics. Like allen was saying take those same beats and give them to anybody else and you won't even be able to listen. Beats mean nothing to a true hip-hop fan and we're focus strickly on content. All of me production is nothing special but I KNOW IT'S BETTER THAN ANYTHING ON LUPES ALBUM!
The fusion of lyrics and a musical beat is what separates an artist from a rapper. You can't call it great music if the beats are trash.I'm a lyrics 1st person as well but you never ignore the beat like it doesn't matter. If thats the case you might as well go listen dudes spit in thestreet. This is why technically there'll never be anybody on Big's or Pac's level again the balance of both made for great music too many dudeswant to rule out one or the other. The content and lyrics on this are superb but im not gonna deny it coulda beeen much better if the beats were just as uniqueas the rhymes. Now aside from just being an artist to get into somethin I personally dont care about but does matter to the artist is if this was an album itwouldn't sell at all and not to say he has to make club joints or mainstream friendly songs but if ppl dont like the sound(cuz most ppl listen to beats1st) the artist will never be a success.

smokin.gif

True, my OG will listen to it in moderation if she hears something she likes she'll ask to hear more. I had he listening to MM2 when it dropped as well
laugh.gif

But she loves Pac, and likes Esco, Jay and now Joey.
pimp.gif

MM3>MM2.... to me there were a lot of skippable tracks on MM2 now that I look back on it,

young n's
World Takeover
Whats up
Ghetto America
So Serious

All I skip on MM3 is get no older and star inside of me

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

MM3>MM2.... to me there were a lot of skippable tracks on MM2 now that I look back on it,

young n's
World Takeover
Whats up
Ghetto America
So Serious

you're wildin. what track is "Whats Up"? am I missing something? I'll take pt 2 over pt 3 any day but this is still tough.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

young n's
World Takeover
Whats up
Ghetto America
So Serious

wow the only track i skip on MM2 would be whats up..an 3 sides to a story (on occasions..)

but i still roll wit MM2 more..even though MM3 is right up there with it imo

All of me is one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. I swear to god I wanna go to the world's largest antenna in space and play this song so peoplecould hear the poetry. Joe Buddens FTW

Originally Posted by diceloveme

All of me is one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. I swear to god I wanna go to the world's largest antenna in space and play this song so people could hear the poetry. Joe Buddens FTW

Back
Top Bottom