=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

^^^
laugh.gif
@ the self quote. i dont blame you though.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

All of me is one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. I swear to god I wanna go to the world's largest antenna in space and play this song so people could hear the poetry. Joe Buddens FTW
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

- or whatever that sound is that he makes throughout the song....
laugh.gif

I wanna scream at her, catch myself before I start to
And remember it takes 2 people to argue
All she do is provoke me, all I do is diss her
All I did was shake her, she said that I hit her
She just taking erry thing I say outta context
Im tryin' not to black, Im like a N with a complex
Was mad as a ****, didn't even show it
Yesterday was better off, didn't even know it
Complete role reversal, so it's useless these days

TV got real, music went fake...

Unlike with 2...I've spaced myself out with this one, tryin not to listen as much for more replay
laugh.gif

workin so far, still not tired of All of Me...song is in a word, beautiful

Listenin to this now like I won't lie I slept on MM2 I Love that now but I did it a** backwards so now I can't turn MM3 off...all offfff meeeeee...OMGI played this song 79 times in 18days...I go to work keep it on repeat...in the shower its on repeat...idk I just feel it so much I believe he touches on somuch in those 7min that everybody can relate to it...namean..."are u in that mood yet....ahhhhhhhhhoooooooooo"...just gives me goosebumps everytimeman Joey so real man...funny thing I bought his self titled joint first day it came out june something(can't remember the exact date) and idk why peopleaint like it like I did...10 min was my joint I got virgin lungs but duke made me wanna smoke...lol...I love Hov but him and Def Jam F'ed up...word to rollcall

But in any event WHAT DOES PRODUCTION MATTER?
because its music, and not spoken word. The illest lyrics + the weakest beats = wack music.
I mean, if production and cohesiveness and chorus work didn't matter then everbody would just spit acapella all day, and Cass would have the illest albumyear in and year out.

Buddens spit game was on point...but he wasn't really making 'music' except for on a few songs. It was just 3 verses and a chorus.

just started to bump the mm3 again yesterday night and have been playing it non-stop since then.

In front of my eyes, that prize keep getting dangled
But cant grab at it, my pride is being strangled
Working shorty nerve, like a personal trainer
But its me, its personal, it aint her
Friends keep telling me, leave her
I wont
Cause she see something in me that I don't
And I see something in her that yall wont
If you never been in love don't tell me im wrong
See I preach gratitude, she keeps an attitude
Argue long enough and that +!*% become laughable
My norm now, since for her its so natural
Wish I could tell that to all the ninjas after you
SO not compatible, THAT WE compatible
Theres nothing else in this world that we will rather do
Anybody out there relate to my pain?
Turn the music up and lemme know that im sane

tired.gif

That's crazy I check this like once a week and nobody can get over how great "all of me" is...there hasn't been such a broad song in sometime that touches on so much...everyone can relate to this...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

1st thing I heard this am
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not the only one who does this I hope
laugh.gif
But does anyone else find them self saying random all of me quotes throughoutthe day. I might be doing something and blurt out " I pressed 7 and took the phone from my ear" and then continue what I was doing
laugh.gif

Buddens spit game was on point...but he wasn't really making 'music' except for on a few songs. It was just 3 verses and a chorus.

Give this man a round of applause.

this dude mr probz on long way to go sounds just like Quan (of Just a Moment (Nas) fame)

I think All of Me is the best song I've ever heard.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of it either

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I think All of Me is the best song I've ever heard.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of it either

I cant wait until the full version comes out, I'm barely making it through the 7 minute version.

So its gonna be a longer version?...so there's more after the "as I get older I get..." ?...wow...interesting

Originally Posted by dgk3188

this dude mr probz on long way to go sounds just like Quan (of Just a Moment (Nas) fame)
love that song.
i think MM2 is a better tape, but MM3 has tracks that "stand out" more....yall understand?

Back
Top Bottom