=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

Word...on real street I welled up a bit first time I listened to All of Me. I was in the whip...it was raining. _ started talking about Tammy and I startedfeeling like Carl Thomas...

when he start talkin bout the Ransom issue
eek.gif
frown.gif

couldnt believe that *!!%.....thought he just talk bout fam, girl etc.

joey sonned him on the diss record....sonned him on the track and then left him on the tape
eek.gif
........ i got feelins on that but dont know how to put it into words
smh.gif

I just had my moms listening to it and she was like
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

She said and I quote "he's a very deep artist I haven't heard too many like him. He's that good"

pimp.gif

Joey tryin to stop dudes from shinin. MM 3.5 dont got that Killa BH heatrock
smh.gif
I was about to say I shoulda just waited for this but nah that Killa BH crack IS a necessity

smokin.gif

Budden Quote of the YEAR FOR ME....

"I GOT 3 WEEKS TO LIVE... NOT 3 WEEKS TO DIE... 3 WEEKS TO GIVE!"

sent ol girl a message, no reply but she read it

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
@ how we can all relate to this whether it be a a text, myspace message, facebook, etc

...you send that joint KNOWING they arent gonna reply but get that nervous/anxious feeling thinking and that this timeshe...maybe..might..reply..but after a couple of days of waiting you can only
smh.gif

when the cd first dropped,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i saw a bunch of nt'ers talking about they was dissapointed etc etc etc
so cats is awake now huh,,, well better late then never.

tryed to tall yall MM3 > MM2 and this is the best release of 2007/joeys best work to date.

that sirius radio session was funny,, joey was tight

After blastin' this for a week, Dear Diary > anything else.

i aint even mad at you for this statement,,,,,,,,,,,,, dear diary is absolutely ridiculous. im not ready to call it the best track on the cd,,, but as of now ithink i have played this track off of MM3 the most. to be revistited.

^ word.
there's just something about dear diary that is so crazy to me.

I was actually mad at 3.5 for leaving the Stack intro off of Send Him Our Love.
Can someone take that part off of the original and put it on the cd quality version from 3.5?
is that possible?

I like on the DVD where they are talking about Stacks when they are doing the 'Send him our love' joint....

This n' Killa BH is hilarious.....

And joey was definitely mad when he was w/ Green Lantern....
laugh.gif

This is ++%!$!$ pissing me off. I still haven't gotten mine from Mixunit. Anyone else in the same boat?

Damn Im feelin sorry for yall dudes who paid and still dont got it, the sad part you ordered MM3 and 3.5(no DJ vesion) is already out
laugh.gif
smh.gif
that must suck 4 yall. Plus another one is comin out next year where all the faded out joints are in full.

smokin.gif

Verdykt... You will prolly get it weds b/c of the holidays you know mixunit doesn't have the best shipping... But just download it you already supported itthat's enuff... Fiends gotta get that fix!

Back
Top Bottom