Why I am I meeting so many back stabbers
Why when im about to crash I go faster
Past is a disaster, when ur house see through
Learn to close ur eyes in case the glass shatters
Jus sayin, theres always a million more pages
When my stupid#%!@ keep thinking im on the last chapter

J.O. That's my line too... I say that with so much feeling and
smh.gif
its just real... that whole fading part Jordan just posted is sooo on point its perfectto me
tired.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

J.O. That's my line too... I say that with so much feeling and
smh.gif
its just real... that whole fading part Jordan just posted is sooo on point its perfect to me
tired.gif
pimp.gif

Me too my dude, I swear it seems like Joe is speaking to me. Call me crazy but this music is so therapeutic I listen to album and it puts me at ease, likealmost as me and joe are going through the same things its just so ill.

This N Budden....
I bought MM3 & now he's droppin MM3: The Album on 02/06/08, which is the NO DJ Version....

He also signed with
Amalgam Digital....
On their website you can purchase MM3.5, which is an advanced version of the retail album w/ two bonus tracks called "My life" & "Last RealN Left"....I already have them, and so should yall....
pimp.gif

Here's more info on this.Enjoy!

http://nahright.com/news/2007/12/22/video-joe-budden-last-dayz-freestyle-news/
http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=2112

PO

Yo I'm so tight....He should've threw where did it go wrong on this...Imma have to make that a bonus track or something

Yo F this N_ Joey he goin hollywood hookin up with independents n like an$%%# is now gonna have them announce a MM3.5???!!!! and then an album version with noDJ. Thats all I wanted from the jump now I gotta wait even longer. This is madness. I can expect multiple Joey threads with 3 diff things droppin in '08.............Are you ready to be in that mood yet?

Dont get it confused this is Killa BH's year tho

smokin.gif

After listening to Mood Muzik 3, Joey has basically made me revamp my 2GB iPod because it made me realize that he is killing the game lyrically. I'd saythat he's one of the realest, if not the realest dude out to spit in the booth. Jay is still my favorite rapper of all time, but if Joe is definitely myfavorite currently and he went in on Hov.

"If I was more concerned about a purchase I'd tell ya'll it's about to go down like bird s---!"
-Joseph Budden

Yet again, still asking. Anyone not receive MM3 that ordered it through joebudden.org? I need to file a complaint or somethin', anybody know how I can getmy copy?

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Yet again, still asking. Anyone not receive MM3 that ordered it through joebudden.org? I need to file a complaint or somethin', anybody know how I can get my copy?

im away on vacation, but i keep telling my friend to pick up my mail. and every day dude keep saying it aint here. im def
mad.gif
x50. Like I havent bought an album/mixtape sinceThe Eminem Show. And I really support Mouse A LOT. I figured I was helpin dude out by actually payin for his ishh instead of DL'in but Joe trully shhhed onme and a bunch of people who tried to support him. Its cool though, I purchased Lupe's CD wich was
eek.gif
so now from here on out im ALWAYS gunna bootleg and DL Joe's music. Iseriously hate when people take my money and i tried to help out.

Is it just me or is that even tho its the same verse Joe's Last Dayz "freestyle" > Family Reunion verse? maybe its the beat for me

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Yet again, still asking. Anyone not receive MM3 that ordered it through joebudden.org? I need to file a complaint or somethin', anybody know how I can get my copy?

im away on vacation, but i keep telling my friend to pick up my mail. and every day dude keep saying it aint here. im def
mad.gif
x50. Like I havent bought an album/mixtape since The Eminem Show. And I really support Mouse A LOT. I figured I was helpin dude out by actually payin for his ishh instead of DL'in but Joe trully shhhed on me and a bunch of people who tried to support him. Its cool though, I purchased Lupe's CD wich was
eek.gif
so now from here on out im ALWAYS gunna bootleg and DL Joe's music. I seriously hate when people take my money and i tried to help out.

I just got mine yesterday and It was sent out by Mixtapekings.com

There aint a bad track on here

I think people aren't likin it as much as 3 cuz there isn't a Dumb out like track that jumps off it

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I think people aren't likin it as much as 3 cuz there isn't a Dumb out like track that jumps off it

I think theres like 3 dumb out tracks Hiatus, 5th gear and all of me

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I think theres like 3 dumb out tracks Hiatus, 5th gear and all of me

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] I agree. I'm going back and forth between MM3.5 & The Cool.. And everytime I get toAll of Me or Long Way to Go I end up playing them like 10 15 times in a row ...[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]... who is realer thanJoe ... ?[/color]

almost start cryin when i heard all of me first time round
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

invisible man, warfare, 5th gear, talk to em, ventilation......
sick.gif
theres too much
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom