Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

When I saw the report a short time ago that the Phillies were in the running, I thought to myself: "So, Lee basically played the Yankees and the Rangers this entire time."

When I saw the report a short time ago that the Phillies were in the running, I thought to myself: "So, Lee basically played the Yankees and the Rangers this entire time."

you're an Indians fan, though.
grin.gif

262nsb8.jpg

Oh, wait...

r7599z.jpg

Wonder if the Yankees will bow down to the Royals to get Zack Greinke...
Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Well, there's always Pavano.

From yesterday...
Lavelle E. Neal, Twins beat writer, doesn't think the Twins have to match the best offer to sign Carl Pavano, who's told his teammates and club officials that he really wants to stay in the Twin Cities.

Wonder if the Yankees will bow down to the Royals to get Zack Greinke...
Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Well, there's always Pavano.

From yesterday...
Lavelle E. Neal, Twins beat writer, doesn't think the Twins have to match the best offer to sign Carl Pavano, who's told his teammates and club officials that he really wants to stay in the Twin Cities.

Yankee fans, you can thank that dip @#!* who spit on Cliff Lee's wife. He is the reason Cliff is not in pinstripes.

Yankee fans, you can thank that dip @#!* who spit on Cliff Lee's wife. He is the reason Cliff is not in pinstripes.

I thought this was all for leverage...?
grin.gif

Lee taking that long to make a decision should have been the indication that something was off here...

That Phillies rotation is #$!*!$* ridiculous.

I thought this was all for leverage...?
grin.gif

Lee taking that long to make a decision should have been the indication that something was off here...

That Phillies rotation is #$!*!$* ridiculous.

Lmao. Favre's press conference rehiterating everything we already know can't be cut off for the Lee to Phillies story. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kobewtf.gif
why did i have a feeling something like this was gonna happen. im pretty sure the incident with his wife and yankee fans was a factor.

kobewtf.gif
why did i have a feeling something like this was gonna happen. im pretty sure the incident with his wife and yankee fans was a factor.

Lmao. Favre's press conference rehiterating everything we already know can't be cut off for the Lee to Phillies story. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom