Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

He's probably saying that because money talks...

Could be trying to squeeze a couple million more out of the Yanks, by making them sweat.

Or maybe he is really interested. In that case the NL is pretty much screwed. Goodbye parity...

This really is unbelievable. Sources are saying he could leave up to 70 mil on the table if he picks the Phils... I'm not buying it.

On the bright side if he goes to the Phillies, he isn't in the AL anymore and the Mets fans are sad...again

but going to the Phillies is boring...come to the Yankees.

On the bright side if he goes to the Phillies, he isn't in the AL anymore and the Mets fans are sad...again

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Mets fans are on suicide watch after the wilpons announced they weren't going after any big name free agents and they'll most likely be returning to see the same bum team from last year.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Mets fans are on suicide watch after the wilpons announced they weren't going after any big name free agents and they'll most likely be returning to see the same bum team from last year.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Could be trying to squeeze a couple million more out of the Yanks, by making them sweat.

Or maybe he is really interested. In that case the NL is pretty much screwed. Goodbye parity...

This really is unbelievable. Sources are saying he could leave up to 70 mil on the table if he picks the Phils... I'm not buying it.
tell him what he's won, bob. spot on, man.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

tell him what he's won, bob. spot on, man.

If the Phillies get Cliff Lee, consider it game over for the NL.

But who in their right mind leaves up to 70 million on the table..

If the Phillies get Cliff Lee, consider it game over for the NL.

They're all of a sudden talking about how much interest they have in Philly, but it's not a leverage play? Uh huh.

They're all of a sudden talking about how much interest they have in Philly, but it's not a leverage play? Uh huh.

truestt wrote:

That's what I'm saying...sources that are saying the Phillies are big suitors are saying they are having trouble putting together a 100 mil offer...if that's the case...Lee has to be really crazy and selfless to leave that much cash out there.

truestt wrote:

That's what I'm saying...sources that are saying the Phillies are big suitors are saying they are having trouble putting together a 100 mil offer...if that's the case...Lee has to be really crazy and selfless to leave that much cash out there.

Jon Heyman just said "The Yankees have been told they are out of the Cliff Lee sweepstakes"

*edit* Joel Sherman reporting the same thing...damn...looks like he is going to the Phillies
frown.gif

Jon Heyman just said "The Yankees have been told they are out of the Cliff Lee sweepstakes"

*edit* Joel Sherman reporting the same thing...damn...looks like he is going to the Phillies
frown.gif

Man, this sucks...Lee to the Phillies...best of luck NL...I wouldn't want to face those guys in a playoff series.

Man, this sucks...Lee to the Phillies...best of luck NL...I wouldn't want to face those guys in a playoff series.

Back
Top Bottom