Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Outta the AL? Fine. At least it's not New York.

The fallout from this oughta be interesting...

Um... Best rotation since?

this shemale turned down obscene amounts of money. It has nothing to do with the fans here.

this shemale turned down obscene amounts of money. It has nothing to do with the fans here.

Gotta hand it to Cliff, took a lot of balls to turn down that Yankee money. Respect.

That Ruben Amaro Jr. is really something. What a shark.

Outta the AL? Fine. At least it's not New York.

The fallout from this oughta be interesting...

Um... Best rotation since?

Gotta hand it to Cliff, took a lot of balls to turn down that Yankee money. Respect.

That Ruben Amaro Jr. is really something. What a shark.

Originally Posted by dland24

Yankee fans, you can thank that dip @#!* who spit on Cliff Lee's wife. He is the reason Cliff is not in pinstripes.

Surely that can't be the only reason.

Joe Blanton= GOAT #5 starter

laugh.gif

Four-man rotation time.

Yankee fans, you can thank that dip @#!* who spit on Cliff Lee's wife. He is the reason Cliff is not in pinstripes.

Surely that can't be the only reason.

You don't turn down $50million + because of spit, you just don't. He must have not signed with the Yankees for others reasons. Not re-signing with the Texans though? I think I'm more shocked at that more so than him going back to the Phillies. I can't wait to hear why he turned on the Rangers.

You don't turn down $50million + because of spit, you just don't. He must have not signed with the Yankees for others reasons. Not re-signing with the Texans though? I think I'm more shocked at that more so than him going back to the Phillies. I can't wait to hear why he turned on the Rangers.

I'm pretty sure this was a huge reason, that was just plain disrespect, you don't do that. SMH

It probably wasn't a main reason but it certainly had to factor. Then again...she would be on "our" side if Lee came to the Yankees...oh well

I'm pretty sure this was a huge reason, that was just plain disrespect, you don't do that. SMH

It probably wasn't a main reason but it certainly had to factor. Then again...she would be on "our" side if Lee came to the Yankees...oh well

Back
Top Bottom