Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

I think i hate the Phillies now more than the Sox 
ohwell.gif

OH. YEAH.

Phillies fan checking in here.

Can't believe this.

The entire Delaware Valley, scratch that, the entire Mid-Atlantic region was severely pissed at Ruben Amaro for ever letting Cliff go.

To see the man return - especially against all the odds -  is just insanely awesome.

CLIFF FREAKIN LEE, welcome back!

OH. YEAH.

Phillies fan checking in here.

Can't believe this.

The entire Delaware Valley, scratch that, the entire Mid-Atlantic region was severely pissed at Ruben Amaro for ever letting Cliff go.

To see the man return - especially against all the odds -  is just insanely awesome.

CLIFF FREAKIN LEE, welcome back!

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

(and now the door opens for the Phillies bandwangon...we are bout to see a ton of Phillies "fans")

I doubt it.

There aren't many here.
it happened with the Heat...it'll happen with the Phillies...some disgruntled Mets fans..etc...

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

(and now the door opens for the Phillies bandwangon...we are bout to see a ton of Phillies "fans")

I doubt it.

There aren't many here.
it happened with the Heat...it'll happen with the Phillies...some disgruntled Mets fans..etc...

A few things:

Ruben Amaro Jr. is the #!%#!+@ man.

Cliff Lee IS in pinstripes. Red ones.

I don't think the Phillies are gonna get many bandwagoners. They're hated too much.

A few things:

Ruben Amaro Jr. is the #!%#!+@ man.

Cliff Lee IS in pinstripes. Red ones.

I don't think the Phillies are gonna get many bandwagoners. They're hated too much.

Mark Feinsand -

NYY official: “Anybody who would leave $50M on the table obviously doesn’t want to pitch in New York. Thank God we found out in time.

Mark Feinsand -

NYY official: “Anybody who would leave $50M on the table obviously doesn’t want to pitch in New York. Thank God we found out in time.

^
laugh.gif
@ cliff james

but i dont wanna hear ever again that the yanks get all the stars anymore

^
laugh.gif
@ cliff james

but i dont wanna hear ever again that the yanks get all the stars anymore

Back
Top Bottom