Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Exactly what I thought...
I’m chillin I’m not the one with the sus shorts :rofl:

while you’re at it cop these joints they look very nice!!

EF7E6661-1903-45E5-9C2E-62DE4E7C73C2.png B463E2A0-5308-4129-9364-8F260EB26803.png

I’m chillin I’m not the one with the sus shorts :rofl:

while you’re at it cop these joints they look very nice!!

EF7E6661-1903-45E5-9C2E-62DE4E7C73C2.png B463E2A0-5308-4129-9364-8F260EB26803.png

You spend your money the way you want and I'll do the same.

You can keep the jabs though. No need to worry about me or my shorts....

Kinda funny you was just in the thread crying a few weeks ago...

Dah well. If it makes you feel so much better calling my shorts "sus" by all means do that...

You spend your money the way you want and I'll do the same.

You can keep the jabs though. No need to worry about me or my shorts....

Kinda funny you was just in the thread crying a few weeks ago...

Dah well. If it makes you feel so much better calling my shorts "sus" by all means do that...
Well I’m not calling you a klan member or a White supremacist cuz you got the shorts, that’s what was going on at that time.
you can block me if you like cuz you won’t catch me supporting those joints, no way no how.

Well I’m not calling you a klan member or a White supremacist cuz you got the shorts, that’s what was going on at that time.
you can block me if you like cuz you won’t catch me supporting those joints, no way no how.

Nobody said you had to support anything.

But if folks want to go the hat surgeon route, no problem. Nothing sus about em. He does good work.

You are a just don guy and thats fine. Nothing wrong with it. But everyone doesn't have to move how you move.

Nobody said you had to support anything.

But if folks want to go the hat surgeon route, no problem. Nothing sus about em. He does good work.

You are a just don guy and thats fine. Nothing wrong with it. But everyone doesn't have to move how you move.
Nope, as a matter a fact I’ll just block you don’t want to poison my eyes with hat surgeon and fake Rollies

How you wear a jersey of a team you hate? Cowboys throwback M&N jerseys are fire but I could never wear them.

I also don’t know how some of y’all have your teams but wear other teams. If you’re a Lakers fan but you got your Webber or Williams Kings jersey on and a Kings fan tries talking to you but you like oh nah, I’m a Lakers fan...
I hear what your saying. But I totally disagree, Like most already said on the previous page. Im a fan but I don't see it like that. honestly IDC. If the colorway is dope and I could see myself rocking it whynot. another example is I hate the Patriots. But I would def rock a Tom brady jersey. SO honestly it doesn't matter to me .

Question for y’all. How often does M&N “restock” for example: im looking for the Lakers Blue Throwback shorts (authentic or Swimgman) I found some swingmans for $80 on ebay but not sure if I should copp or hold off hoping M&N might restock authentics or swingman?

should I get those off ebay or wait for a possible restock?
BCFDB832-7480-4D0B-BD03-F742DADBA506.jpeg

57567C26-FA74-44A2-B0BD-A1EDFA85F40B.jpeg

I hear what your saying. But I totally disagree, Like most already said on the previous page. Im a fan but I don't see it like that. honestly IDC. If the colorway is dope and I could see myself rocking it whynot. another example is I hate the Patriots. But I would def rock a Tom brady jersey. SO honestly it doesn't matter to me .

Come on fam, MAGA Brady?!? You hurt me now.

Thanks bro. May I ask why you wouldn't wear nets gear? I always like hearing reasoning behind this thought

Im a seahawks fan, I hate the cowgirls. But I would def Rock a Prescott or Zeke jersey. I think there jersey are cool.
Fair question, I liked the Nets when they were in Jersey but their attitude has become unbearable since they moved to Brooklyn. Can’t deny that they’re doing good work, but f them.

I can’t see myself wearing Celtics gear either, unless it’s a cool player I like, like Rondo (wake up M&N) or McHale. I’ll only wear Lakers if it’s Kobe.

Finally got time to take a pic.

I got KD Sonics home jersey coming in today or tomorrow .

Nice variety Dean. Love it bro.

Fair question, I liked the Nets when they were in Jersey but their attitude has become unbearable since they moved to Brooklyn. Can’t deny that they’re doing good work, but f them.

I'm torn. As a child, it was so fun going over to NJ to shop and seeing billboards of Kenny Anderson and Derek Coleman, but clearly having a 2nd option to see NBA games in the same city is a good look.

Back
Top Bottom