Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

UGH they've been on my hit list but for the past 1.5 years only the swingmans were available online. Never knew they finally mass produced and put the authentics online. :smh:
I’m pissed too man. Was gonna buy them last week, but decided to wait till this week. Now they’re gone smh.

Finally got time to take a pic.

I got KD Sonics home jersey coming in today or tomorrow .
IMG_7176.jpg
Insane collection man, damn :emoji_fire:

The Willis Reed is just beautiful, and not too many of us have it. So classy. Purple Kings and Petro also stand out (though you won’t see me wearing any Nets gear).

Yeah I’m staying away from this new batch of gold Kobe rookie jerseys, it looks like they stitched the emblem before they cut the jerseys too size.

and only looks halfway decent on size small and mediums.

FYI Feature.com has half off Just Don jerseys. Shorts are regular price
1EF77FB7-3721-477C-8E63-EB436A61447C.png

eyanks eyanks Bert. Bert. po2345 po2345

Stupid question, but if i cop a blank like this, can i send it to EPS and they'll customize it with any player i want?

4F457EEE-BC59-43FA-A6F2-0ADA5AB87065.jpeg

Had these come in today. Missed out on the McGrady Jersey the first time M&N had them up didn’t take a chance on it this time. Shout out to the Nt’er who alley ooped that 20% off

I thought you were selling all your size 40s and went up to a 44 cause the 40 don't fit any more???

These just came in today from Father’s Day sell. My first pairs of authentic shorts. Can’t wait to get more. They’re fire. Can’t believe I was sleeping on them for this long.
0D9F54AE-F89E-4E8F-A3E6-A144EE97149E.jpeg

rrlegend rrlegend looks like you got some competition man :lol:

eyanks eyanks Bert. Bert. po2345 po2345

Stupid question, but if i cop a blank like this, can i send it to EPS and they'll customize it with any player i want?

I thought you were selling all your size 40s and went up to a 44 cause the 40 don't fit any more???

rrlegend rrlegend looks like you got some competition man :lol:

Yeah you can send it to EPS. Probably gonna cost $65 plus shipping both ways.

Insane collection man, damn :emoji_fire:

The Willis Reed is just beautiful, and not too many of us have it. So classy. Purple Kings and Petro also stand out (though you won’t see me wearing any Nets gear).

Thanks bro. May I ask why you wouldn't wear nets gear? I always like hearing reasoning behind this thought

Im a seahawks fan, I hate the cowgirls. But I would def Rock a Prescott or Zeke jersey. I think there jersey are cool.

You buy your clothes to impress women?? Those fake dons ain’t cool. If dude was diligent he could’ve caught the lakers for $220 off m&n. He just like the fugazi life

Lmao...

Fugazi life? Whatever makes you feel good about yourself man...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom