Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

yup ill be buying bulls to lounge in as well. ill probably buy all when i find em on discount because i love shorts more than jerseys but with ridiculous pricing on nba authentic shorts, i havent bought any in years :smh:

used to have 25+ pairs of authentic reebok/adidas authentics that i got all for less than retail

+ 1

Even though those Bulls ones are so tempting for the summer right now.

Believe me my man; there is a reason I'm staying clear of the M&N Flagship store right now :lol:

Thing that sucks is they had them when I was there for the Father's Day sale and I bet they were 40% off; I just didn't even think about because it took them forever just to get me my AI jersey

Last edited:
Believe me my man; there is a reason I'm staying clear of the M&N Flagship store right now :lol:

Thing that sucks is they had them when I was there for the Father's Day sale and I bet they were 40% off; I just didn't even think about because it took them forever just to get me my AI jersey

Wow. :smh:

Most I'd do for shorts is $80 and that's a stretch.

Any chance of a 4th of July sale?

^I'd be shocked, maybe a small one. But I don't think another sale is coming until Black Friday. We already had two sales this spring/summer.

I know its not true to the OG, but do you know if the shorts have pockets? StillIn729

M&N has been more consistent with the sales lately. I wonder if it's a new strategy or if we will have to wait until BF for another 40% off.

Correction: M&N shorts are $125 according to someone who posted in the NBA jersey thread. He ordered a Bulls pair today.

Low key NCAA and vintage NBA shorts have always been better look/quality wise than regular nike/Jordan shorts.

Always get compliment's on them when I'm bumming it to the market/store and occasionally get asked "Did you play basketball for ____ College's team" lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom