Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Y'all dropping $150 on shorts? I can assure you they exclude from sales for the foreseeable future

$150 :x i knew that price was coming

aint no one in here dropping that, if yall wanted the shorts that bad you could have bought old school champion procuts for some prices.

i care about shorts more than jerseys and even I wouldnt drop $150 on these because 1, the quality wont be that great and 2, i actually use my shorts for basketball and the gym so they will go through 100+ washes and i doubt these will even hold up that long :x

as much as people hate on Reebok, i still have timberwolves authentics fro 2006, still wear em til this day. must have washed them 300+ times. Also have some others that have been through a lot and still strong.

regardless, any of the black based or any cool ones will be copped, somehow on discount where they are available.

Last edited:
Plus got my Raptors Mcgrady in today, SMH at the ridiculous dark purple compared to the VC :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

looks so fake and stupid

Plus got my Raptors Mcgrady in today, SMH at the ridiculous dark purple compared to the VC :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

looks so fake and stupid

Wait wut ? I bought both jerseys in June 2013. Gave the tmac jersey to my buddy as a wedding present. No variances in the jerseys in terms of design and color. When did u buy your vc jersey ?

looks so fake and stupid

Wait wut ? I bought both jerseys in June 2013. Gave the tmac jersey to my buddy as a wedding present. No variances in the jerseys in terms of design and color. When did u buy your vc jersey ?

both bought during the sale, obviously the Mcgrady is a different release. it was posted in the nba thread a few weeks back but damn, the VC purple looks so much better.

44 i aint selling tho unless i got a good offer. just disappointed the purples dont match :smh:

they didnt have any 40's otherwise i would have grabbed it even though i would have needed a 44 :lol:

While it's more accurate doesn't mean it looks good, I like the Vince so much better :lol:

$150 for shorts tho. nike Tech shorts not even that much and I'm sure they constructed much better. Any comparison info?

ill be hooping in em :lol: ill gladly take the Miami shorts

im just saying its a rip off, should be $100 max.

Do they still sell authentic shorts? I haven't seen them in a while. That $160-$180 price is a lot.

ill be hooping in em :lol: ill gladly take the Miami shorts

im just saying its a rip off, should be $100 max.

This.
Ive slimmed down my wardrobe ALOT and I just want one pair of awesome house/ chillin / shorts.
96 bulls would b perfect.

Back
Top Bottom