Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wilt came in today. I need the Laker's Rodman when he wore #73. That's for my hood!
Adidas made that one 2 years ago my friend picked it up when we were at the nba store in NY 2012

I can't even begin to tell you the difference in quality between my old Iverson blue 50th rookie jersey and the one out not

I can't even begin to tell you the difference in quality between my old Iverson blue 50th rookie jersey and the one out not

:x

:smh:

that OG was beautiful

grant_r_SLAM99Cover.jpg

looks like M&N put up more batting jerseys. wasnt someone in here lookin for the Detroit Gibson joint wit the tiger inside the D?...

I want that blue iverson so bad. Too bad it's not up in my size on M&N and dudes online want way too much.

looks like M&N put up more batting jerseys. wasnt someone in here lookin for the Detroit Gibson joint wit the tiger inside the D?...

that was me, they have had it up on the site for awhile. i want it for less than retail :lol:

im about to buy the one on karma loop for lss than $50. i got a tigers game to go to in july so i need something

that was me, they have had it up on the site for awhile. i want it for less than retail
laugh.gif

im about to buy the one on karma loop for lss than $50. i got a tigers game to go to in july so i need something
Lol oh ok. nothin wrong wit the bargain shopping...

I want that blue iverson so bad. Too bad it's not up in my size on M&N and dudes online want way too much.

don't cop the one they have it now; it's horrible

buy an older one off eBay and get it tailored; you will thank me later

If your that worried about him not getting banned, why not inbox him and give him a heads up to edit his post rather then quote it so that even if he does edit it, your post that quoted him is still up there.

Inboxing him would've been more productive in this situation imo

Small sale on NBA.com for Mitchell ness jersey. Saw the Kobe home gold for 149 in a size 56, pippen in size 52 for 150 and a Nash but i didn't clikc the nash to see the sizes.

30% off sale on sale items at nba.com

Back
Top Bottom