Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

no pockets is pretty brutal on the authentic shorts tho
THIS.  Where do y'all wear shorts to that pockets aren't necessary?  I had some authentic Bulls ones a few years back cuz I love the shorts but honestly they never get wear anymore cuz the no pockets thing is just too inconvenient.

Last edited:
no pockets is pretty brutal on the authentic shorts tho
THIS.  Where do y'all wear shorts to that pockets aren't necessary?  I had some authentic Bulls ones a few years back cuz I love the shorts but honestly they never get wear anymore cuz the no pockets thing is just too inconvenient.

at the gym and on the court :lol:

just me, i like authentics the way they are... just like the players wear.

but like i said, pockets are needed but just buy some nike shorts :lol:

dropping soon
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->

I need a Kerry Kittles M&N.
Thanks for the assist.

eek.gif
I may just have to....

at the gym and on the court
laugh.gif

but like i said, pockets are needed but just buy some nike shorts
laugh.gif
Even at the gym.. where do you keep your phone for music??  Basketball is literally the only activity I can think of where you don't need the pockets... but paying $125 for shorts just to ball in is too rich for me lol

at the gym and on the court :lol:

but like i said, pockets are needed but just buy some nike shorts :lol:
Even at the gym.. where do you keep your phone for music??  Basketball is literally the only activity I can think of where you don't need the pockets... but paying $125 for shorts just to ball in is too rich for me lol

thats why i keep my phone in the locker and have a ipod shuffle that clips to my wasitband on my shorts

you can buy em for like $20 on ebay and never have to worry about dropping or breaking your phone at the gym,

They definitely need to start making some All Star and Pro Bowl jerseys again.

I need a Kobe and Penny AS.
I need a Barry and Deion PB.

Back
Top Bottom