Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Lookin on the M&N site, only NBA jerseys i'm seeing are in a 5XL. Strange, no way the site got cleared out like that during the sale.

Are they releasing this?

Attachments

• D4D3A4F8-DB72-430D-924B-5D8FB92C9BC6.png
    D4D3A4F8-DB72-430D-924B-5D8FB92C9BC6.png
    989.5 KB · Views: 23
Lookin on the M&N site, only NBA jerseys i'm seeing are in a 5XL. Strange, no way the site got cleared out like that during the sale.

M&N is full of **** man. They removed S-L in the 09 Bulls Authentics Shorts i wanted. I was monitoring that along with some other stuff. They definitely did not get sold. :smh:

PO

M&N is full of **** man. They removed S-L in the 09 Bulls Authentics Shorts i wanted. I was monitoring that along with some other stuff. They definitely did not get sold. :smh:

PO

They've been on some corny **** lately and subsequently getting a lot less of my money.

These kids eating up these floral jerseys and shorts. It’s crazy, seen at least 5 or 6 people this weekend alone with them. They can have em. Hope M&N don’t forget about us old heads and keep the OG Authentics coming

Back
Top Bottom