Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

43F79CEF-0C57-459E-9255-C4B38EFB6DDF.jpeg
Latest pick up!!!

Got them for a steal too!!!

Still regret passing on those heat shorts

Here’s the 05-06 pair. Got em for a real low price. But they pale in comparison to the 90’s versions imo.

8948D68E-8354-4F1B-B1CE-A90E87E86F46.jpeg

These not bad either, remind me of boxing trunks :lol: rock my **** to the gym mostly so it would work

Sale is wack. Basically the same sale with even less stuff and no 2 day shipping.

They probably thought they’d move a lot of merchandise but they didn’t so they extended it.

Straight Cash homie

Screenshot_2019-07-19-11-21-12-334_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Did they fix the purple bleeding on to the white of the jersey ? Had to return mine when they first came out.

Thats a must have jersey imo. If not I may continue looking for the Puma version in a wearable size.

They can keep commin wit them 30% sales but I’m holding out. Hopefully a lot more folks are too...
I am a weak man.

I copped during the 1st 40 percent that hit this year. Was broke during the 4 hour 40 percent flash sale. And 3 of the pairs I wanted to cop have sold out in my size since.

Not taking chances on the other pairs I want. Although a warriors pair I was thinking about copping also JUST sold out in my size.

Did they fix the purple bleeding on to the white of the jersey ? Had to return mine when they first came out.

Thats a must have jersey imo. If not I may continue looking for the Puma version in a wearable size.

Bought it when it first came out. Mine didn't have that issue like others so I kept it.

Back
Top Bottom