Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They need to stop playing and release the #teamroids jerseys, I want to see Canseco (I know they put out the BP, but where's the jersey?), and Bonds (Giants and Pirates!!!), there's so much M&N can put out across all sports smh. How you put out only one Bash Brother?

I also miss distant replays....

Cormega begs to differ

Meh. I guess. OutKast were the first major artists I guess that were regularly rocking M&N. That lead to Diddy wearing a jersey at that one awards show, which started the whole throwback boom. Jay and especially Fabolous would elevate it to the point that it was everyday fashion.

Man this just brought me all the way back. That shop was cool as hell and had everything and wouldn't hesitate to try and locate stuff for you. They were my go to before I went to Temple and found out about Total Sport. But that was more about convenience because it always felt like you were bugging the cats working there whenever you walked in.

Bought my 1st M&N from Distant Replays via phone order. I remember seeing Cam'ron's "Oh Boy" video and I wanted everything Dame Dash was wearing. I had just got my first part-time job and saved enough to call and buy that White Sox batting practice jacket. Then eventually bought that 77-78 Dr. J Sixers jersey. Wish I had more pics of myself during that time.

DR had the best staff, went over and beyond as far as customer service goes.

I remember the simple website they had to. I used to spend way too much money there, I'm sad they folded when Hov killed the early 2K jersey game with one line|l.

Yeah I was disappointed to see they closed. Always wanted to visit the store if I ever make the trip to Atlanta.

Total sport is where I got my first throwback.... still got my Iverson joint today... now it fits me cuz I got it altered lol... paid full retail for it too smh... they had all the fitteds to match the jersey too I was amazed... kinda sad its no longer in business

Yeah TS was THE spot for matching fitteds. Simply heaven. Fitteds were so good guys were reselling them for good money. I remember buying a Chargers New Era they made for the baby blue Lance Alworth M&N. It was the only perfectly made hat for that jersey. I bought 2, and ended up selling one for $300.

A perfect Philly day was going to M&N flagship for jerseys, hitting TS on South Street and in the mall (forgot the name) for hats. Then that one low key skateboarding store that had all the popular Nike SBs for MSRP, load up on those and flip when you got back home. Then end the day with Genos or Pats. :lol:

I just want those Utah Jazz authentic shorts...messed around and that **** sold out with no disco with the quickness...Smh

Screenshot_2019-07-17-23-06-03-391_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2019-07-17-23-05-55-143_com.android.chrome.png

Meh. I guess. OutKast were the first major artists I guess that were regularly rocking M&N. That lead to Diddy wearing a jersey at that one awards show, which started the whole throwback boom. Jay and especially Fabolous would elevate it to the point that it was everyday fashion.

Bought my 1st M&N from Distant Replays via phone order. I remember seeing Cam'ron's "Oh Boy" video and I wanted everything Dame Dash was wearing. I had just got my first part-time job and saved enough to call and buy that White Sox batting practice jacket. Then eventually bought that 77-78 Dr. J Sixers jersey. Wish I had more pics of myself during that time.

DR had the best staff, went over and beyond as far as customer service goes.

Yeah I was disappointed to see they closed. Always wanted to visit the store if I ever make the trip to Atlanta.

Yeah TS was THE spot for matching fitteds. Simply heaven. Fitteds were so good guys were reselling them for good money. I remember buying a Chargers New Era they made for the baby blue Lance Alworth M&N. It was the only perfectly made hat for that jersey. I bought 2, and ended up selling one for $300.

A perfect Philly day was going to M&N flagship for jerseys, hitting TS on South Street and in the mall (forgot the name) for hats. Then that one low key skateboarding store that had all the popular Nike SBs for MSRP, load up on those and flip when you got back home. Then end the day with Genos or Pats. :lol:

Shout out to the Gallery

Back
Top Bottom