Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

5FD56D18-DC67-4AD8-BD0A-8AB5F8ACC3E6.png

Mitchell and ness Wylin, why they put this joint up with one nipple??

885EAF9E-8AE5-4A20-8652-8017447FCDD6.png
Is round two smoking crack or what?

How TF are they selling some wack swingman shorts that you can get on sale wayyy below retail everywhere for resell prices? LMAO, someone must have came up selling swingmans to them:

How TF are they selling some wack swingman shorts that you can get on sale wayyy below retail everywhere for resell prices? LMAO, someone must have came up selling swingmans to them:

That neckbeard be finessing everybody :smh:

shorts popular now

just waiting for a fool to walk in and drop the dough

Any spots still have the black Timberwolves shorts in a large? Just saw that Jefferson’s restocked but already sold out in that size.

shorts popular now

just waiting for a fool to walk in and drop the dough

I don’t doubt a fool walking in to drop the dough, but aren’t they wildlin for cashing someone out for swingmans that no one wants? Those 76er swingmans are everywhere on the low low...

I don’t doubt a fool walking in to drop the dough, but aren’t they wildlin for cashing someone out for swingmans that no one wants? Those 76er swingmans are everywhere on the low low...
They prob paid nothing for em, who knows

Only reason why I even saw was because the sheep on like grailed and other places are trying to sell them for like $175 I’m thinking to myself wtf, then I read the description and they said Round Two sold them for 150 and they’re sold out. Lol.

I need the black KG swingman, seems like they've disappeared both authentic and swingman.

tried finding an OG Nike swingman but not happening

Didn't know you wear swingmans lol
I dont but I want a black KG, the authentic is incorrect and not like anyones selling them for dirt cheap since it seems like they either got sent back or discounted somewhere since both KG and Marbury were gone kinda quick off the site and rarely seeing any for sale anywhere

Scooped the black bulls swingman shorts for $31.50 in a XL with a free shirt. They only had 2xl for a while but I kept checking the site and the xl was there so I had to cop for that price and a free shirt seeing as bulls are my team.

Need to find more sales on swingman shorts for below $50

I've held off so far today but I'll probably cop later tonight on some "I wonder if the code still work" + drunk ****.

Back
Top Bottom