Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_20190721_170205.jpg
Goddamn you cooked those socks!!!

96 home Lakers pair came in. Instant favs. These joints cold blooded.

Only greater fuel for this addiction.

String in the shorts is SUPER long though. It's so long that I actually thought the string split in the back of the shorts and I was going to pull it out (had this is experience with my Bulls pinstripes). But nah, joint just long as ****.

I keep saying it, but gonna try a size down here soon enough. Maybe in those green bulls joints.

Last edited:
Has anyone been inside the flagship store?

Do they have the authentic jazz mountain shorts in stock there?

96 home Lakers pair came in. Instant favs. These joints cold blooded.

Only greater fuel for this addiction.

String in the shorts is SUPER long though. It's so long that I actually thought the string split in the back of the shorts and I was going to pull it out (had this is experience with my Bulls pinstripes). But nah, joint just long as ****.

I keep saying it, but gonna try a size down here soon enough. Maybe in those green bulls joints.
Authentics or swing?

have the 89' Jordan all star jersey but its a little big. i was thinking about getting it tailored but theres the printed stars on the side panels.
would they make it problem to tailor?

have the 89' Jordan all star jersey but its a little big. i was thinking about getting it tailored but theres the printed stars on the side panels.
would they make it problem to tailor?

yeah thats a concern. they'd have to cut a piece of the jersey without the design, then reattach the end.

311CBC16-9BFF-4FFB-9AEE-36BF891E8076.jpeg
06569717-9787-47A6-88E6-2367FB84CAC2.jpeg
I liked the Bucks jerseys that M&N came out with but I didn’t like that they were swingmans, just my luck I found the authentics in my size. Oh and I wanted the black wolves shorts too, but M&N did the okie doke removing sizes right before the 30% off sale...

Maybe it was meant to be because I bought both superior versions brand new too:

Attachments

• EFBF56C1-0A03-4E0F-A42D-56D1AC4C54DC.jpeg
    EFBF56C1-0A03-4E0F-A42D-56D1AC4C54DC.jpeg
    541 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom