Official Minnesota T'Wolves 2010-11 Season Thread (17-65) Worst. Season. Ever. Get that #1 Pick.

Bad teams just find ways to lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Ridnour.
roll.gif

mad.gif
take a damn dribble son. Plus that shot after the jump ball was stupid.

TRADE HIM FOR RANDOLPH NOW I'M TIRED OF HIS STUPID PULL UP JUMPERS IN CRUNCH TIME

Originally Posted by PMatic

Ridnour.
roll.gif

mad.gif
take a damn dribble son. Plus that shot after the jump ball was stupid.

TRADE HIM FOR RANDOLPH NOW I'M TIRED OF HIS STUPID PULL UP JUMPERS IN CRUNCH TIME

Originally Posted by bdis1986

tuff loss wolves I tried my hardest to believe it wasn't a travel 
laugh.gif
 ..smh

laugh.gif
 Worst part is even if it wasn't a travel, it was blocked out of the building. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

tuff loss wolves I tried my hardest to believe it wasn't a travel 
laugh.gif
 ..smh

laugh.gif
 Worst part is even if it wasn't a travel, it was blocked out of the building. 
ohwell.gif

KAHNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Darko has played well this season but next year being an All-Star is a long shot I think. The west centers are a joke anyways so why not
ohwell.gif

KAHNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Darko has played well this season but next year being an All-Star is a long shot I think. The west centers are a joke anyways so why not
ohwell.gif

JPZx- Did you catch the Clippers game and Jim Pete said that "Randy Foye should have been what Eric Gordon is." Do you agree with that? I always liked Foye I think we saw his best with us when they had that good January under Mchale. That game between him and Wade was good.

Plus where should we go in the draft? I see JPZx you have us going after Perry Jones. This might sound crazy but I would rather trade our pick if we can find a good number three option to help Beasley and Love.

JPZx- Did you catch the Clippers game and Jim Pete said that "Randy Foye should have been what Eric Gordon is." Do you agree with that? I always liked Foye I think we saw his best with us when they had that good January under Mchale. That game between him and Wade was good.

Plus where should we go in the draft? I see JPZx you have us going after Perry Jones. This might sound crazy but I would rather trade our pick if we can find a good number three option to help Beasley and Love.

I liked Randy Foye at Villanova...  I actually remember **** Vitale calling him the next Dwayne Wade
sick.gif
... Jay Bilas said he would be Chauncey Billups
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know man he's just a shooting guard stuck in a point guard's body whocan't play any defense and is going to be a perennial loser.

As for who we should draft, I was just throwing a name out there. I think we should go wing, but there aren't really any wings worth a Top 5 pick (Barnes coming out is now in jeopardy and even if he did he hasn't shown much). I actually think Kyrie Irving will be the best player in the draft, and if you want to go that way, you trade Rubio for something. Or, you can keep Rubio and just take the best player available which would probably be Perry Jones III. Perry is exactly what Kevin Love is not. Athletic, good defender, doesn't have a long range shot, relies on attacking the basket, etc. He would be a nice change of pace. Yeah, we had Al Jefferson AND Kevin Love and that didn't work, but Al Jefferson is not Perry Jones.

I liked Randy Foye at Villanova...  I actually remember **** Vitale calling him the next Dwayne Wade
sick.gif
... Jay Bilas said he would be Chauncey Billups
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know man he's just a shooting guard stuck in a point guard's body whocan't play any defense and is going to be a perennial loser.

As for who we should draft, I was just throwing a name out there. I think we should go wing, but there aren't really any wings worth a Top 5 pick (Barnes coming out is now in jeopardy and even if he did he hasn't shown much). I actually think Kyrie Irving will be the best player in the draft, and if you want to go that way, you trade Rubio for something. Or, you can keep Rubio and just take the best player available which would probably be Perry Jones III. Perry is exactly what Kevin Love is not. Athletic, good defender, doesn't have a long range shot, relies on attacking the basket, etc. He would be a nice change of pace. Yeah, we had Al Jefferson AND Kevin Love and that didn't work, but Al Jefferson is not Perry Jones.

Game tonight in Utah.

Jazz are in a bit of a slump right now... hopefully Rambis had the players in practice playing hard yesterday after the tough Thunder loss. If they pull the upset they could get a winning streak going seeing how they got Toronto after that.

Here's Jonny Flynn's game winning layup against Utah last season

Game tonight in Utah.

Jazz are in a bit of a slump right now... hopefully Rambis had the players in practice playing hard yesterday after the tough Thunder loss. If they pull the upset they could get a winning streak going seeing how they got Toronto after that.

Here's Jonny Flynn's game winning layup against Utah last season

Best win of the season tonight.

Kevin Love: 27, 17, 14-14 on FTs
30t6p3b.gif

Jonny Flynn: 13 and 6 (slowly playing better and better each day)
Anthony Tolliver: 12 and 7 (main cog in getting us out to a nice lead that set the tone for the game)
Wayne Ellington: 11 and 2 (key baskets when the Hornets were surging back)

Both Michael Beasley and Darko Milicic injured though
alien.gif
God damn it.

Tomorrow at Houston. Let's go.

Back
Top Bottom