Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2ngzoll.jpg

I just hope that decide to keep Jefferson, I do not care for Love at all, but Beasley with Al and or both, plus Flynn, and possibly Rubio. Wow. I really do just hate David Kahn here as a GM, that is like hiring a much much more incompetent Jay Mariotti, or a no basketball knowledge Bill Simmons, that hire is just !+@#$+$ stupid really...

So set up the date, and lets motivate and create, no debates.. wow, I am a rapper, need to go record this wack #*+ track with Eyedea...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they will prolly play beasley at Sf ,love at PF, but they have beasley a score who can also post up for cheaper .... AJ had that injury i bet they wouldnt consider if he didnt have that but he will beast down in UTAH i bet

He will probably be an All-Star now, good for him, David Kahn did not deserve Al Jefferson, and I say Sid Hartman or Dark Star for GM now, as Kahn makes them look really bad (Sports Writers)

So who is doing the summit for the Mariners series??? I will have really wild pregame access to see the homie King Felix, and also I know Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, (worked with him through the Reebok brand) Denard Span, and Delmon Young, plus I even know Orlando Hudson, (used to be a season ticket guy in LA too, and helped him with some Adidas stuff)

Summit or not NT. choose within the next 5-10 days so I know what I have to plan around....

im going to try and make it out...too bad my boy Griff is retired now, i got his shoes and jersey lol

eff it, i will still be rocking that

-J23C

i think we are cancelling the twins game thing...jordan23 and i were talking and it's like $100+ for a ticket.

i'm thinking instead we could either:

---BOMP at Bedlam Theater 7/30

OR

---Too Much Love at First. Ave. 7/31

I jus wanted to say that i <3 Our white girls here
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Im still gonna try make it to the summit but idk we'll see

Spoiler [+]
btw this is L.B.S. ; Perma-banned
grin.gif

Okay who has cars?? This %*$! is so damn dysfunctional, we really need to arrange plans, anyone who wants to hook up PM me...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i think we are cancelling the twins game thing...jordan23 and i were talking and it's like $100+ for a ticket.

i'm thinking instead we could either:

---BOMP at Bedlam Theater 7/30

OR

---Too Much Love at First. Ave. 7/31
I was actually waiting for the twins game too, but I didn't know the tickets be that much.

Just a crazy question should we try and wait for a Vikings game?

Oh yeah I found out that there would be a Niketown at the mall on the second floor under best buy. The lady I asked said sometime around November they'll be open, plus it won't be a big as some of the other Niketown's.

But they Niketown right?  If so I'm excited, should see some better stuff hopefully even if they aren't as big.  Thanks for the info Hood

Yeah that what it said on the wall at the mall on Tuesday. If so hopefully we can get exclusive Kobes, brons or whatever.

yea i was checking ticket prices for the game and standing room only was anywhere from 30-100..if we actually wanted to sit and watch the game, those tics were like at a minimum $100
frown.gif

PMACVILAY,

i play outdoors sometimes, otherwise im at lifetime...where do you live at? im south st. paul, more specifically the oakdale/woodbury area. i would say that me and the guys get together once every week to play outside...youre more than welcome to join

ROCK,

i got a car i dont mind driving around....

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom