Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

One day
frown.gif

James harden was a bum tonight. Congrats to LeBron for winning a title. its gonna be one annoying summer of heat slurpage
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

This, Brooks should be roasted for this.

It worked for Boston too.
because battier and some other players are actually hitting their shot... if lebron or wade drives, the defense collapse, kick the ball out to a shooter... if the shooters get hot, what are you gonna do now?
+@+# man they already hot, I have lost count on how many WIDE OPEN threes the Heat have shot in this series hell how can it get worse?
im just pointing out how to bust the zone... i dont think i ever imagined what battier can do in the finals..

Man, I just want to see them back in OKC one more time. If not, I'm going to say screw work on Friday and do the airport welcome back at 4am thing with the other OKC crazies,.

because battier and some other players are actually hitting their shot... if lebron or wade drives, the defense collapse, kick the ball out to a shooter... if the shooters get hot, what are you gonna do now?
+@+# man they already hot, I have lost count on how many WIDE OPEN threes the Heat have shot in this series hell how can it get worse?
im just pointing out how to bust the zone... i dont think i ever imagined what battier can do in the finals..

Dudes aren't even close enough to run out at them. At least in a zone they would be in the vicinity. I think I could make some of those shots.

Maybe after tonight, LeBron and co. can ease up on the verbal abuse of Rio.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Maybe after tonight, LeBron and co. can ease up on the verbal abuse of Rio.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.. i dont think they ever will.. but who would have thought while drafting him and beasley in the same year.. he is still here...

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Originally Posted by knightngale

I have not even mentioned Lebron. I hate the Heat as a team and have hated them even before Lebron was there. As far as Lebron goes, he should be on his 6th ring by now if he had not been choking since 2007. I am not going to be butt hurt by another one hit wonder like his teammate wade.
^That is what people fail to realize. Winning 1 ring does not mean anything. 1 Championship isn't transcending feat.

08 Celtics got 1 ring
11 Mavs got 1 ring
04 Pistons got 1 ring

This Miami Heat that was built for Lebron...should be going on their 2nd ring/championship.

But now Lebron gets 1 ring and all of a sudden you want to put him passed Kareem, Bill Russell, Kobe, MJ, Shaq, Duncan. @!%%*

1 Ring/Championship doesnt mean anything.

2004 Pistons....got 1 championship....Will you ever see Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton in the Hall Of Fame? Where is Ben Wallace and Tayshaun Prince now?

2011 Mavs....The German got his 1 ring after 14 years of failure......Swept in the first round this year. Come on people.

Lebron has to make Miami a Dynasty. 1 Ring. Good for you. Congrats. With Wade and Bosh...he should be on his second...and going for his 3rd next year.

Lebron and with the talent of Wade and Bosh. Has to make The Miami Heat into the Spurs/Lakers of the past decade with 4/5 banners/titles.

2008 Celtics = 2012 Miami Heat

you got all that talent on one team, now you got that title. Good now go get 3-4 more.

That is exactly what eats at Lebron stans like xpopocatepl. The cavs used to destroy the Lakers and would have probably beat the Lakers 3 times in 2008,2009, and 2010. The cavs just had the Lakers number those years and I am pretty confident that the cavs would have beat the Lakers in the finals.

Lebron choked against the celtics and magic those years and lost his chance at beating Kobe in the finals and cementing his legacy WITH HIS OWN TEAM. That is the diffrence between being on MJ level to Dr J level if he only wins this year.
lebron did not choke against the magic in 09. he was averaging 38 ppg and damn near a triple double iirc. his teammates choked. 9 times outta 10 the magic lose that series. they just shot the 3 like ive never seen 2k3 style.  he brought it in 08 against hte celts too with 40 something in game 7.  he did semi suck in 2010 though, but still had good stats..  07 and 11 finals were choke tho

kd needs to step it up. not just on the court but leading the guys. this series really shows that it is russ team and he is the guy that leads them. i know kd is quiet, but even tim duncan was vocal and could rally the guys. cant believe james harden straight disappeared. he even looked shook to shoot the ball at the end. dont want to hear about perkins wanting the ball when there is a small guarding him. he is either gonna travel, lose the ball, commit a foul, or brick the shot. they have zero low post threat.

I said it before the series started. If Miami hit their 3 pointers they will win and that what happened .

man i +@@+ with Russy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone whose trying to devalue the fact the Lebron is about to get his 1st ring are the same people that would be roasting his life away if they lose this series. #hypocrites

Durant has to be able to contribute more than just points at this point. It's not too much to ask to get 5 boards and 5 assists for a 6'10 superstar

Thunder showing low basketball IQ and having a lot of defensive breakdowns. I swear this series has no real coaching involved, just amazing ballers going at one another

Miami doing all the little things to win these games (Battiers tip out, hitting free throws, no mental errors, role players stepping up, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom