**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

How will copying what's popular EVER go out of style?

Drake is gonna be the Madonna of hip-hop, he's not goin anywhere.

But Kanye has writers.
His albums sound like whoever he just signed.
Yeezuz is Travis Scott.
Dark Fantasy is Cyhi's rhymes.
808s is Cudi.
Graduation is Big Sean
Late Registration and College Dropout is Rhymefest/Consequence/Really Doe/GLC

Your stanning of Aubrey is disturbing my g

Kanye has about 20 contributors, but the "production" is 100% Kanye at that moment.

Like Jay said, make another Hov. How come they can't make a Kanye album? Exactly, so what you said isn't valid.
Kanye ain't even make another Kanye album

Your stanning of Aubrey is disturbing my g

Kanye has about 20 contributors, but the "production" is 100% Kanye at that moment.

Like Jay said, make another Hov. How come they can't make a Kanye album? Exactly, so what you said isn't valid.
Y'all HATRED for Aubrey is laughable. Just give him his credit/respect it won't kill you. It will prolly lift a weight off your shoulders.

Any time I'm the one defending Aubrey you know there's an overwhelming amount of HATRED in the air.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye does what Dre does production wise. I enjoy Ye's music, but I MOST definitely KNOW what's goin on, and it's not to different than what's goin on with Drake.

But Kanye has writers.
Yeezuz is Travis Scott.
808s is Cudi.
Graduation is Big Sean
Big Sean had nothing to do with Graduation lol

Kanye ain't even make another Kanye album

Every Kanye album is a Kanye album.

He's pretty much like Outkast. Only certain artist are allowed the freedom to do that.
How is it Kanye album if cons, rhymfest, and Travis Scott and all that is either writing for him or doing ghost production. It's Llike a see album if u want to be honest. Like a compilation with his name on it. Every Kanye album is edit idly the chronic 2001 hell original chronic cause we all know doc wrote that. **** Kanye don't ever compare him to outkast.

I agree that Canada not letting drake fall off. But who would've thought Mr. Go platinum in a week twice would struggle to go gold now? When the style of music changes so do the popular rappers. Its for the most part a young mans game. How long can he really do that hopping on everybody song, stealing people song before they stop letting it happen? Sauce twinz aren't the only dudes that are gonna tell him no.

And the whole him outlasting future thing like I said, we will see. Nobody really knows. He's been around and on the radio for 1 year longer and him being a good rapper is subjective. I'm not gonna say he flat out can't rap but he's an average mc IMO.

How is it Kanye album if cons, rhymfest, and Travis Scott and all that is either writing for him or doing ghost production. It's Llike a see album if u want to be honest. Like a compilation with his name on it. Every Kanye album is edit idly the chronic 2001 hell original chronic cause we all know doc wrote that. **** Kanye don't ever compare him to outkast.

Just like a producer has other people who might play the instruments, make the beats

but he still puts it together. Kanye puts it all together.

Have you ever seen the credits for a Kanye song and how long it is?

It's not a compilation, because Kanye might only borrow a bar from what you wrote and pieces it together with what someone else or he wrote.

:lol: @ the Canadian Conspiracy.

They have their own soundscan. I think 100K is platinum there. He does that in 36 hours in America.

Y'all are just saying ANYTHING at this point.

Same with bieber, them dudes got whole countries behind them. Which isn't a bad thing, I've never met a Canadian that didn't support them both. We can agree at the end of the day, u think future and co is nonsense, we feel the same about Aubrey. U think Aubrey will be at the top forever, we think his day will come like every one else

Kanye isn't like Dre, he doesn't use one writer or producer. So there's not one influence.

It's pretty amazing how he does it actually. He has to be able to hear it in his head as he's putting it together or he has an idea of how he wants it. It's so different from the norm.

I always wonder how much he spends of his own money on his projects.

Kanye isn't like Dre, he doesn't use one writer or producer. So there's not one influence.

It's pretty amazing how he does it actually. He has to be able to hear it in his head as he's putting it together or he has an idea of how he wants it. It's so different from the norm.

I always wonder how much he spends of his own money on his projects.
Kanye groupies are the worst :smh:

But Kanye has writers.
Yeezuz is Travis Scott.
808s is Cudi.
Graduation is Big Sean

Graduation is Big Sean??? Dude wasnt even on Good Misic at that time let alone known in anyway shape or form

That's crazy, I didn't know Big Sean was involved with Graduation. Can't Tell Me Nothing sounds like something he would make now that I think about it.

Kanye groupies are the worst :smh:

Far from a groupie :lol:

but I respect and know about the craft.

What Kanye does is pretty amazing. He's a producer in the truest sense of the word. Nobody has done or tried to do what Kanye does production wise to piece together a project bit by bit. Do you realize how time consuming and the effort needed for that?

Same with bieber, them dudes got whole countries behind them. Which isn't a bad thing, I've never met a Canadian that didn't support them both. We can agree at the end of the day, u think future and co is nonsense, we feel the same about Aubrey. U think Aubrey will be at the top forever, we think his day will come like every one else
:lol: How many Canadians have you met? 100K is platinum over there and Drake barley did that with his last REAL album. Or is bootlegging popular there?

Meek Mill sold more records than Future, you REALLY think that dude is gonna outlast Drake? :lol:

Y'all Ns just praying on this man's downfall. Comparing him to washed up Ns that fell off after 2 years. :smh:

What does Canada supporting Drake have to do with his success in the US? Please break this down because I'm confused by that...

And I do think Future will be around because he knows how to make songs... He has hits outside of the kind of music he's been making lately... People that are trying to discredit what future is doing really just don't listen to him... I'm convinced of that.

Also people that try to discredit what Wayne did also annoy me... Talking about the music wasn't good and all that dumb ****... It's like ****** have to hear 30 entendres for a ***** to ft his credit... Get out of here with that... You can be a lyrical guy without all that extra have to go dig deeper ********...

How do we know who's going to last longer tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. U assuming that Aubrey Kirby skills will keep him around longer but no one really knows. Drake been around since 09 future 10 so they've both been around for a while.

With all the help kanye gets at least he has a classic album. Half of drakes so called best album was given to him from someone else and it's still not considered a classic album.

You don't outgrow good music. That group listed really did start making ****** music as the years went by, especially on the production side.

I've outgrown rappers or the styles of rap I was in to during certain periods. I might like their old stuff, but a lot of times I don't want to hear them doing it now. A lot of times you aren't judging them based on what they are currently putting out. You're comparing it to the old stuff when you first started listening to them. How that made you feel.

Eminem can rap, but he was corny from the beginning. Which is one of the reasons I was never in to him.

Agree about them not attempting to basically recreate their old stuff now, but nearly every one of those rappers listed simply lost it, or just sound lazy. I feel about Wa_n_ the way you feel about Em, but that's a whole different convo. All those rappers listed also seemed to have lost their ear for production. There's a lot of vets I still listen to that sound as fresh as they ever have, with the beats to match. Yet, for every 1 50 or Em song today that may actually sound good, there's like 10 totally mediocre tracks to go right along with it. I'm puzzled at how certain vets you have been out the limelight can make better stuff today than the more popular ones with all the money/resources available.

Big Sean was mediorce back then so even if dude helped, he aint write that whole album for Ye man. Ye even with ghostwriters be crafting better albums than the ones who helped him with it. Outta all those dudes who are legit artists, the only one who has made an album better than the one they helped Ye with was Travis Scott cause Rodeo >>>>>> Yeezus

Back
Top Bottom