**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Drake would've been hopped on 10 more dudes wave by then, Kodak black is already in the works I bet.

Drake been around 6 years and future been around for 5 they've got the same chance of being around IMO.

Drake been around 6 years and future been around for 5 they've got the same chance of being around IMO.
View media item 1764569:lol:
OK.

Why does it have to be him hoppin on somebody wave? Maybe he's actually a fan of their music and doesn't mind introducing his fan base to their sound. Not sure how this is a BAD thing. I wish the top rappers from my generation would've been doin that. It's better for the culture and shows solidarity, admiration and respect something black men have had trouble showing for the past 30 years.

If you ask me we need more of it. You got Ns like NaS that STILL hasn't done the AZ/NaS album but y'all mad at Drake for jumping on Kodak Blacks awful song.

Last edited:
What's so funny?

Is he really hopping on it because hes a huge fan of that "nonsense" or does he see an opportunity? If he was a fan he would've did the tony Montana video and not sneak shots on twitter like he did. Like I said its genius because a up n coming guy not gonna turn down or mess that co sign up and in return he gets another song on the radio and all he (or they) had to do was write a verse.

And now Future is BFFs with him.

None of those remixes has made Drake a bigger star, but it's done so for the other artists.

And it's good for the people that like that style of "music".

It's incredible that dudes have a problem with Drake "simping" but don't see any issue with the "**** em and leave em", she can't do **** for me but suck my ****, let's all stand in the video 100 deep with no shirts on without a woman in sight" rhetoric that many of your beloved rappers push.

A bit strange, no?

Last edited:
It's incredible that dudes have a problem with Drake "simping" but don't see any issue with the "**** em and leave em", she can't do **** for me but suck my ****, let's all stand in the video 100 deep with no shirts on without a women in sight" rhetoric that many of your beloved rappers push.

A bit strange, no?

Dudes be saying drake simps, but I think the opposite in actuality. He's smashed all the chicks these other rappers are heartbroken for and keeps it pushing. While the other rappers and athletes are knocking up and cuffing h0s/industry pass arounds.

I peep game. Reel em in with that sensitive caring guy persona at first....then politely fade away like MJ.

"It's not you girl...it's me. You deserve better". Rinse and repeat :pimp:. #HardonH0s2k16

-_- shut up man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. All these rap ****** simping for these thots. Only some rap about simping and some rap about the opposite.

It's incredible that dudes have a problem with Drake "simping" but don't see any issue with the "**** em and leave em", she can't do **** for me but suck my ****, let's all stand in the video 100 deep with no shirts on without a women in sight" rhetoric that many of your beloved rappers push.

A bit strange, no?
nerd.gif

The hate is so crazy that every other thread in the music forum is discussing him even with other artists.

I've never seen anything like this, even in Kanye's peak.

Drake is a clown that makes catchy music from time to time. That's about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dudes thinking way to much into it. He's reached a status in the age of social media he will never fade away like 50 or Ja. He caught fire at the right time ..

I'm just confused on what point folk is tryna make. I'm not a fan of most of Drake's music but I'd be a pure hater if I say he couldn't rap. I'm not concerned about his personal life, where he grew up or how much of a "real *****" he is or isn't. Fact is dude still has better bars than the guy who this thread is named after, Future, Kodak Trash, and most other garbage artists yall wanna name. Ghostwriting allegations or not, dude has been consistent since he was Trey Songz sidekick.

If you think he's corny, I agree, if you think he's lame in real life, I agree, if you say you don't like most of his music, I'll still agree, but insinuating dude can't rap and Future will have the same longevity as him is absolute foolishness. That haterade is skrong.

Last edited:
Drake is a clown that makes catchy music from time to time. That's about it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes thinking way to much into it. He's reached a status in the age of social media he will never fade away like 50 or Ja. He caught fire at the right time ..
Bruh, EVERYBODY falls off for one reason or another.

Who would of thought 18 months ago that Waynes name would be in the dust right now.

Bruh, EVERYBODY falls off for one reason or another.

Who would of thought 18 months ago that Waynes name would be in the dust right now.

But that's because the music becomes trash...

Wayne music became trash
50 music became trash
Ja Music became trash
Em music became trash

Hell you can as far back as DMX being on the run he was ok and then his music just declining...

But I don't see that happening to Drake anytime soon especially when he just hops on the newest dope stuff out here and tries to "co sign" it or just straight up take it...

But that's because the music becomes trash...

Wayne music became trash
50 music became trash
Ja Music became trash
Em music became trash

Hell you can as far back as DMX being on the run he was ok and then his music just declining...

But I don't see that happening to Drake anytime soon especially when he just hops on the newest dope stuff out here and tries to "co sign" it or just straight up take it...

I think a lot of it has to do with the person out growing the music.

I never thought Wayne was as good as some of you made him out to be. He always had elementary and corny punches to me.

and 50, Ja, DMX, Nelly and Em all sort of had "their" style. Which isn't a gimmick, but it can become outdated as hip hop moves in another direction. Like how Bad Boy was hurt when the music started moving more grimey.

You have someone like Nas or Jada who are classic and just do them.
And someone like Kanye make their own lane and change the whole culture

You can give ALL those people credit but hate on Drake? :smh:

If you can acknowledge that Kanye has his own lane what's your issue with Aubrey? Does he not have his own as well? Did he not change the culture as well?

Last edited:
You don't outgrow good music. That group listed really did start making ****** music as the years went by, especially on the production side.

You can give ALL those people credit but hate on Drake? :smh:

If you can acknowledge that Kanye has his own lane what's your issue with Aubrey? Does he not have his own as well? Did he not change the culture as well?

Drake's time will be up just like them

Drake isn't doing anything original. He's copying what's popular. From flow, artist to production.

You don't outgrow good music. That group listed really did start making ****** music as the years went by, especially on the production side.

I've outgrown rappers or the styles of rap I was in to during certain periods. I might like their old stuff, but a lot of times I don't want to hear them doing it now. A lot of times you aren't judging them based on what they are currently putting out. You're comparing it to the old stuff when you first started listening to them. How that made you feel.

Eminem can rap, but he was corny from the beginning. Which is one of the reasons I was never in to him.

Drake's time will be up just like them

Drake isn't doing anything original. He's copying what's popular. From flow, artist to production.
How will copying what's popular EVER go out of style?

Drake is gonna be the Madonna of hip-hop, he's not goin anywhere.

But Kanye has writers.
His albums sound like whoever he just signed.
Yeezuz is Travis Scott.
Dark Fantasy is Cyhi's rhymes.
808s is Cudi.
Graduation is Big Sean
Late Registration and College Dropout is Rhymefest/Consequence/Really Doe/GLC

Last edited:
How will copying what's popular EVER go out of style?

Drake is gonna be the Madonna of hip-hop, he's not goin anywhere.

But Kanye has writers.
His albums sound like whoever he just signed.
Yeezuz is Travis Scott.
Dark Fantasy is Cyhi's rhymes.
808s is Cudi.
Graduation is Big Sean
Late Registration and College Dropout is Rhymefest/Consequence/Really Doe/GLC

Your stanning of Aubrey is disturbing my g

Kanye has about 20 contributors, but the "production" is 100% Kanye at that moment.

Like Jay said, make another Hov. How come they can't make a Kanye album? Exactly, so what you said isn't valid.

Back
Top Bottom