**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Big Sean was mediorce back then so even if dude helped, he aint write that whole album for Ye man. Ye even with ghostwriters be crafting better albums than the ones who helped him with it. Outta all those dudes who are legit artists, the only one who has made an album better than the one they helped Ye with was Travis Scott cause Rodeo >>>>>> Yeezus

He's supposed to. He's a producer. It's his job to be the conductor and oversee every creative element that goes into the song/album. Of course his albums are going to be better...because they don't have the ability to curate a vision the way that he does.

For all of those claiming Sean didn't exist during Graduation, etc, forward to 2:56. 

I already see the backtracking. This doesn't take away from Kanye IMO as he put out great music. People will spew anything to discredit great artists, both Kanye and Drake made their own lane and have influenced just as many artists as they may have been influenced by. 

Not every producers albums are better than the artist that help or feature on it tho. Most producers albums are basically compliation albums. Hell Ye has a better flow & delivery than most of the ppl who "help" him as well

Not every producers albums are better than the artist that help or feature on it tho. Most producers albums are basically compliation albums. Hell Ye has a better flow & delivery than most of the ppl who "help" him as well

Every producer isn't Kanye west. He's a legend for a reason.

I'm confused as to what your overall point is. All those people @Trill Nimbley named have undoubtedly contributed to the conception of Kanye West. Wethere you call it "help", writing for, whatever...Kanye has used all of their waves to help him create.

There's no disputing that.

Dudes didn't even properly read the article that they're using to recite info from in order to hate :x yikes

I think a lot of it has to do with the person out growing the music.

I never thought Wayne was as good as some of you made him out to be. He always had elementary and corny punches to me.

and 50, Ja, DMX, Nelly and Em all sort of had "their" style. Which isn't a gimmick, but it can become outdated as hip hop moves in another direction. Like how Bad Boy was hurt when the music started moving more grimey.

You have someone like Nas or Jada who are classic and just do them.
And someone like Kanye make their own lane and change the whole culture

I think that really only applies to Em and Nelly.

50 basically put a bullet through Ja's career, then 50's musical quality fell off the side of a cliff. DMX couldn't stay off the drugs which is why his music declined.

50 basically put a bullet through Ja's career, then 50's musical quality fell off the side of a cliff. DMX couldn't stay off the drugs which is why his music declined.

When Ja supposedly fell off, he still released hits and was more successful than 50 has been musically the past seven or eight years

50's music was never THAT good, it was image. Just like he peddled that ugly G-Unit clothing brand and sneakers.

When Ja supposedly fell off, he still released hits and was more successful than 50 has been musically the past seven or eight years

50's music was never THAT good, it was image. Just like he peddled that ugly G-Unit clothing brand and sneakers.
The massacre was good IMO imagine how great it woulda been had he not have those 3 records to game

Grodt was great. If he had kept the tracks he gave fane massacre would've been another classic.

The massacre was good IMO imagine how great it woulda been had he not have those 3 records to game

Massacre was garbo if we're being realistic over here, How We Do is basically a West Coast track. 50 on Dr. Dre beats wasn't anything special aside from his stuff on GRODT. he for sure isn't as lyrically gifted either, he's a songwriter and nothing else.

It's either that or no post at all... Not like he's dropping anything... :lol:

He's posting "$3,500" jackets on IG all day. :lol:

******* clown

Until he puts out new music or gives us something to talk about

Big Sean had nothing to do with Graduation lol

Sean at 3:02 writing Champion.

Im sure Ye is more involved in his writing than people think but he is definitely a Dre/Puffy type dude that just puts the pieces together to make something great.

******* clown
Don't forget his $500 "bum hat" that "she hates"

And for the record.
Kanye is an absolutely AMAZING artist. Not taking ANYthing away from him just don't understand how y'all can credit him then discredit Aubrey for essentially the SAME thing? Y'all Ns have a vendetta against the beige brudda which is pretty :lol:

Meek just gotta get back to his DC1 steez. He's gonna be an emotionally unstable guy, much like Whale, Drake is gonna be a N that struggles with acceptance, those are just the facts of the matter.

And for the record.
Kanye is an absolutely AMAZING artist. Not taking ANYthing away from him just don't understand how y'all can credit him then discredit Aubrey for essentially the SAME thing? Y'all Ns have a vendetta against the beige brudda which is pretty :lol:

Meek just gotta get back to his DC1 steez. He's gonna be an emotionally unstable guy, much like Whale, Drake is gonna be a N that struggles with acceptance, those are just the facts of the matter.

I think the only difference is perception. I think kanye's process was a bit more transparent from early on. Some of drake's biggest fans had no idea he had writers and some still refuse to believe it.

I treat kanye the same except kanye never his the fact that people write for him. Many videos out of writing sessions, the og rhymefest Jesus walks is out there etc. Whenever I hear people say kanye is the best rapper or he's top 5 I sut it down right there because how much of it did he really write. Hell of a producer tho but same with Aubrey, how much of it do he really write? We don't know. Great artist, but I'm not giving him credit as a great rapper.

******* clown

And for the record.

It's always been known that Kanye works with a team of people and had ghost writers. I'm mean that not even ghost writers, everybody who follows Kanye knows Rhymefest and Consequence wrote for him. Kanye have Dr Dre always been looked at as like conductors. For themselves and other people. Drake is a rapper/singer who's talented but if he's got somebody making reference tracks for him he can't claim that best rapper title. Again Drake is a good rapper, I'm sure the dude Quentin wasn't writing ALL his **** but still.

It's always been known that Kanye works with a team of people and had ghost writers. I'm mean that not even ghost writers, everybody who follows Kanye knows Rhymefest and Consequence wrote for him. Kanye have Dr Dre always been looked at as like conductors. For themselves and other people. Drake is a rapper/singer who's talented but if he's got somebody making reference tracks for him he can't claim that best rapper title. Again Drake is a good rapper, I'm sure the dude Quentin wasn't writing ALL his **** but still.

My thing, like Punch said on Rap Radar. You need to stop saying how great you are as a emcee, because you are an entertainer.

Nickulus F exposed Drake 6 years ago about the verse on "I'm Goin In" every one just ignored it.

We know "Find Your Love" is an 808s leftover (Cudi)

I've pretty much known since then he has writers the song "Thank Me Now" is pretty much karaoke, I'd bet ANY thing he wrote no more than 8 bars on that song.

But at the end of the day, he makes GREAT music, that's more important than anything. I've been careful to NEVER refer to him as a RAPPER, simply an artist (and actor)

When/where did Drake claim to be the best RAPPER?

I'm dead ***.

Song/interview?

That's pretty funny. But Ns should be making good enough music where he would fear saying that.

Back
Top Bottom