**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

As long as she getting the d she don't care. She just as lame.

MEEK just been proving me right since the DRAKE beef started dude is a CORNCHIP, LAME SUB PAR RAPPER.....This guy is so hardcore & street but he runs to social media to vent when he has a problem dude is a pure lame...

I said he was corny when i heard his repo diss to cassidy. Once he mentioned his Rolex I cut it off

Here we go with the he said Rolex thing again [emoji]128553[/emoji]

It never fails. When a rapper is on the decline cats start coming out the woodwork talking about how they always knew they was wack. Like clockwork.

People here been saying this dude corny though. Trace back any interview he's done and the one thing that was prevalent in the posts was the amount of people who considered him and his money by any means attitude wack.

That's cool, he does do a lot of corny **** whatever. What bothers me is dudes pull the, I heard the new meek track so as I heard Rolex I cut it off. Or omg he said Rolex in a diss. Like jeezy made stay strapped which is praised ( rightfully so, great diss) but the first bars out his mouth is snowman ***** 19.5 a piece. He say that **** as much as meek mentions his Rolex but no one says anything. Gucci in truth referenced his rolex in the first 2 bars, nothing. Wayne and his eating ***** bars. Game name dropping and the many more rappers who got their one thing they mention in every song. Dudes just like to point that out as a reason to all of sudden not like him like he the only one. I agree he is very corny and u can tell he never had ****, cuz how the Lil dusty ***** act but y'all just make **** up.

^ u must've never seen this ***** pics before rap. I can believe it

I heard somwhwere dude was ghost writing.... Who in their right minds need pill to ghostwrite? I'd rather hear the gay dude from love and hip hop rap.

I heard somwhwere dude was ghost writing.... Who in their right minds need pill to ghostwrite? I'd rather hear the gay dude from love and hip hop rap.
laugh.gif

'Stand Up' off of DWMTM is smooth, I can see him making a mini movie to it, like a 7-8 min music video with a storyline

'Stand Up' off of DWMTM is smooth, I can see him making a mini movie to it, like a 7-8 min music video with a storyline
That and the last track are the ONLY songs on the album I still listen to.

I wish he would've stayed in that lane throughout the album. Fits the theme more than the majority of the album.

He's a better artist when he focuses on his struggle than when he's highlighting his "success"

He's a better artist when he focuses on his struggle than when he's highlighting his "success"

I've been saying that since he came out. He was better being DMX, instead of trying to be Rick Ross. Flamerz nappy braid Meek was a lot better.

It seemed like he would have realized this with how his Intro resonated with people.

Last edited:
Still enjoy his "the ride" freestyle
I agree he at his best when just highlighting the struggle
But honestly isn't that with everyone
It seems when people highlight the struggle
It comes from a real place
And more emotion
Than when people being flashy

Back
Top Bottom