**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I always wondered how the Trel and Glizzy stuff started. The Keef and Glizzy was silly enough.

Never understood why Trel ain't just squash Glizzy..literally. Dude is 5'3 120, all that tough talk he does is comical. Still can't believe people actually like his music, cuz is garbage.

Certain type of Rap or skill level some people just can't get in to or like

which is cool but still think the word trash is use to often Young Jefe & Law 3 :pimp:

Y'all stay sleep on Jefe. I was a early hater, turned early adopter.

Glizzy got it mane. He bout to take Meek's east coast lane. Hopefully....

I tried to get into Glizzy's music but I can't do it. :lol:

The whole time I was listening to that tape with Zay I was thinking "damn Gucci would sound great on this beat".

Last edited:
"I was coolin' on south beach met a bish she from Cuba/
She apart of the cartel, say her uncle the ruler/
Rob a ***** for his bands and spend that sht at the jeweler/
Just make sure you masked up and keep that sht off computers"

Come on man (Squirrel Wyde voice) Jefe got this :pimp:

"I was coolin' on south beach met a bish she from Cuba/
She apart of the cartel, say her uncle the ruler/
Rob a ***** for his bands and spend that sht at the jeweler/
Just make sure you masked up and keep that sht off computers"

Come on man (Squirrel Wyde voice) Jefe got this :pimp:

Those are the most simple *** "bars" I've read in years.

He should donate all his beats to Gucci so he can do them justice.

I liked 2 songs off the zay tape. Zay couldn't do him or trouble justice. And if u think he gonna take meek lane u tripping. Son will never make it that big. Hopefully somebody comes and takes it but he ain't the one. Hopefully fetty keep dropping gems.

These rappers need to be dropping metaphors and over the top punchlines for you dudes to be impressed :lol:

Glizzy ain't some top notch MC, but he's definitely not trash.

How long ago was that man? That's how he got where he's at now. Lebron James is dabbing and I don't see Jose guapo and flippa as mega stars [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

He's not trash he's just generic. Nothing about him screams top street cat in the east cost or being on that prime meek level. Another east cost dude rapping like he from the south, he's not trash tho he's just not gonna be on that level his fans think he will.

Glizzy aint taking over Meek lane :stoneface:

They not even in the same lane lol

And i just listened to a couple of them vids up there...I'll take Uzi Vert over him still

Glizzy aint taking over Meek lane :stoneface:

They not even in the same lane lol

And i just listened to a couple of them vids up there...I'll take Uzi Vert over him still

Was joking about taking Meek's lane. This is a meek thread, so I had to throw him in there lol.

Y'all will eventually catch up to the Glizzy hype. That boy got it.

i'm hearing one of these guys on Dreamchasers threatening to pop 50 on one of these social media sites :nerd:

Was joking about taking Meek's lane. This is a meek thread, so I had to throw him in there lol.

Y'all will eventually catch up to the Glizzy hype. That boy got it.

Lol anyone taking Meek lane, its gon be Kur. He gotta similar style to a young Meek

And na man, I tried lol. He not trash tho, ill give him that at least lol

Back
Top Bottom