**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Hip hop is about struggle, preserverence , and the rewards of hardwork.

These rappers dont focus on the struggle and speak down on the listeners... i cant relate to driving maybachs, and rolexes...

Dudes dont even write love songs no more... like these dudes hate ALL women...lol

The ride
Middle of the summer
Tony Story
Y'all don't hear me though

Meek is at his absolute best when he's rapping about the struggle, and using his own flow. He's much more mellow, calm, and in his comfort zone. Tracks like that are what made me a fan. He got caught up in "bangers". He can make those, but he started chasing bangers and street anthems, instead of organically creating his own sound and bangers.

The intro took on a life of its own. He didn't push it. It just became what it is. Rappers lose themselves when they become formulaic.

"Middle Of The Summer" is my fav Meek record.

A record like "Realest **** You Ever Seen" is an example of him highlighting his success without sounding corny. Same with "I'm Leanin", "Aint Me".

But his niche should be the
"Used To Be"
"Lil Snupe"
"Dreamchasers"
"Won't Stop"
"Ready Or Not"
"Big Dreams"

I like stuff like Use To Be and Moment 4 Life. Middle of The Summer with Mel Love is dope

I like most of Mr Philadelphia. I got a lot of play out of that.

I think it started to change with Dreamchasers 3. Less Philly artist and more rollie talk.

Well that is what trel is signed for [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Just didn't expect it to be friendly fire, watch meek be with glizzy on IG tomorrow.

Well that is what trel is signed for [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Just didn't expect it to be friendly fire, watch meek be with glizzy on IG tomorrow.

Bout to see what Trel said.

Meek been rocking with Glizzy for a long time though. I can see a slick post tomorrow.

This is what rap beef has come to in 2015. Vague social media posts. :lol:.

That's just what beef is nowadays. Gif, tweets, and indirect shots

i thought trel n shy glizzy were cool...its funny them dudes were beefin for no reason...shy started dissin dude to get on lol

Last edited:
i thought trel n shy glizzy were cool...its funny them dudes were beefin for no reason...shy started dissin dude to get on lol

Shy followed 50's game plan to a T. Beefed with Trel for no reason when Trel was BUBBLING in DC. The beefed with Keef over Keef using "bang bang" ad-libs. I never thought he'd blow. But he did. Trel dropped the ball though. He had the keys in 2011/2012. He tried to be like Keef and them too much, when he was keef's inspirstion :lol:

Also, I remember hating on Glizzy at first. He couldn't rap, no production, found him annoying. Til I heard that "No lie" Freestyle. Then I heard "Money Problems", and law 2....been a fan ever since. Surprised dude blew up. I woulda never thought :lol:

Shy followed 50's game plan to a T. Beefed with Trel for no reason when Trel was BUBBLING in DC. The beefed with Keef over Keef using "bang bang" ad-libs. I never thought he'd blow. But he did. Trel dropped the ball though. He had the keys in 2011/2012. He tried to be like Keef and them too much, when he was keef's inspirstion :lol:

Also, I remember hating on Glizzy at first. He couldn't rap, no production, found him annoying. Til I heard that "No lie" Freestyle. Then I heard "Money Problems", and law 2....been a fan ever since. Surprised dude blew up. I woulda never thought :lol:

He used to frequent Wheaton Mall (MD), the long time Arab shoe store had Shy Glizzy posters up, and the Arab dude was pre-selling the black/blue Penny 5's before release for way over retail talking about "Glizzy and his whole crew copped these, they will be hot!"

Last edited by a moderator:
He used to frequent Wheaton Mall (MD), the long time Arab shoe store had Shy Glizzy posters up, and the Arab dude was pre-selling the black/blue Penny 5's before release for way over retail talking about "Glizzy and his whole crew copped these, they will be hot!"

:lol:

I always wondered how the Trel and Glizzy stuff started. The Keef and Glizzy was silly enough.

Used to hate Glizzy to but Young jefe made me a believer

Youngin goin always be Marquis from Upt to me tho :lol: :lol:

Crazy how he got on a now he talkin this 37th shot

Rozay gon get fed up and drop all these ****** except omarion and build a whole new roster.

Back
Top Bottom