**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

K, u keep thinking that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. What Dolph song is pg enough for b to dance to? Awesome probably was getting Bella spins in white clubs last summer, thats this generations version of right thurr [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Shy chingy.

K, u keep thinking that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. What Dolph song is pg enough for b to dance to? Awesome probably was getting Bella spins in white clubs last summer, thats this generations version of right thurr [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Shy chingy.

You can chop any song up to make it PC, just like she did with awesome. That's a street record period. You acting like Dolph and Glizzy aren't in the exact same lane with the exact same subject matter. Why she not dancing to preach?

Beyonce fans sure can appreciate preach. Lil 10 year old white girls going around talking bout keep it real wit ya dog no matter what.

I take that back, glizzy one drake co sign away from being

Beyonce fans sure can appreciate preach. Lil 10 year old white girls going around talking bout keep it real wit ya dog no matter what.

You making excuses lol 10 year old white girls don't make up a majority of her fanbase though [emoji]128514[/emoji] Beyoncé is the biggest entertainer in the world period, you know it and I know it. That's a huge look and she don't just cosign any ***** with a hot song, she had absolutely nothing to gain from doing that.

So why did she co sign it sway? Cuz glizzy so cold and on the come up? Its a catchy song, and not saying 10 year old girls are the majority but her shows gotta be 10 year old girl friendly. She can't cut on a yo gotti **** u, long way beat the pack type of songs. Awesome is the perfect "street" song if she wanted to play one and maybe she just... Likes the song. U think b really heard that sad excuse of a zaytoven tape?

The Joint wit Zay is solid but Law 2 and Young Jefe are both cold. Once u get past dudes voice it's solid IMO

He's nothing special but he def ain't trash ..dudes giving props to Kodak Black and saying glizzy trash is :lol: :lol:

Idk or care if she heard the tape, (even though I wouldn't doubt it) what does that have to do with her performing the song at her show? Like you said it's a catchy song...but it's millions of ****** with catchy songs, why aren't they getting them lobs? You proving my point saying she can't play those dudes music at her show, you really saying they not versatile enough to make a catchy street record. We knocking ****** for making hit songs now? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Glizzy can make a relatable street record like awesome and turn around and make straight gutter music and on tracks with Dex.

So why did she co sign it sway? Cuz glizzy so cold and on the come up? Its a catchy song, and not saying 10 year old girls are the majority but her shows gotta be 10 year old girl friendly. She can't cut on a yo gotti **** u, long way beat the pack type of songs. Awesome is the perfect "street" song if she wanted to play one and maybe she just... Likes the song. U think b really heard that sad excuse of a zaytoven tape?

This. :lol:

Man Beyonce don't know what the hell a Shy Glizzy is. She probably just heard it and thought the song was catchy.

Glizzy and Kodak Black are :pimp:

Law 3 was great too:
Funeral
Celebration
My Heart
Anywhere
Everything Golden

Young Jefe is Glizzy's Magnum opus so far though. That joint went in from front to back. Think the only song I skip on there is Awwsome, and that's just because it's played :lol:. Glizzy lil brother 3 got more potential than him though. 3 goes in. Law 2 is dope.

FTO is a good tape as well.

Last edited:
Glizzy is literally at the bottom of that lane and all them dudes kinda came out at the same time. I would say he's only over peewee. Migos, thug, Dolph, keef all them dudes are leaps and bounds pass him. I'll give home credit for surpassing fat feel.

I know man, cause Gucci, Jeezy, and Yo Gotti dropping so many of those

You're taking that statement a little too literal, my man.

Actually I'm taking it exactly how it is. In this same lane, what exactly does Shy Glizzy do that Gucci Mane, Yo Gotti, and Young Jeezy don't already do but much better? He doesn't even have the appeal of OJ Da Juiceman or Young Scooter, much less the top trap dudes.

Actually I'm taking it exactly how it is. In this same lane, what exactly does Shy Glizzy do that Gucci Mane, Yo Gotti, and Young Jeezy don't already do but much better? He doesn't even have the appeal of OJ Da Juiceman or Young Scooter, much less the top trap dudes.

Like I said, you're taking it too literal. All I said was he's not garbage. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

I had to double check what thread I was in :lol:

50 bout that life. Ross Ain't about ish. Homie lied about being a drug dealer and people still give this guy street cred. Amazing

How do you know he lied about being a drug dealer?

Plenty of people hustle and have legit 9 to 5's. How do you think drugs get in to prison?

Glizzy is literally at the bottom of that lane and all them dudes kinda came out at the same time. I would say he's only over peewee. Migos, thug, Dolph, keef all them dudes are leaps and bounds pass him. I'll give home credit for surpassing fat feel.

He really didn't even surpass Fat Trel, Trel just regressed so much because of all the drugs he does someone else took his spot in DC.

Rapping wise Trel is leaps and bounds above Glizzy. Glizzy won't be on anybody's radar come summer.

He really didn't even surpass Fat Trel, Trel just regressed so much because of all the drugs he does someone else took his spot in DC.

Rapping wise Trel is leaps and bounds above Glizzy. Glizzy won't be on anybody's radar come summer.

Trel got lazy man. He can rap his *** off though. That lean got that boy tripping. And he got lazy.

But Glizzy is a better hit-maker and song maker than Trel. He's surpassed him and is only going to get bigger. I remember looking on IG in like 2012...Trel had about 200K followers to Glizzy's 12K. Glizzy got about 600K now, Trel maybe 400K. Not to say IG followers are indicative of fan base and popularity, but Glizzy name has grown tremendously in the past 2 years. He's a hard worker.

Glizzy can't fail because of his connections in the industry. Idk how dude did it, but he made connections with street rappers in the game before he got hot. Gotti, Wale, Jeezy, Thug,Meek, Longway, Dolph etc. and Glizzy has connections with hit making producer, execs & DJ's. Zay, Metro, 808 Mafia, DJ Drama, B**** Rankin. And Kevin Lyles, Lyor and Moscowits.

He'll be around for a while. More in the Yo Gotti lane.

Glizzy can't fail because of his connections in the industry. Idk how dude did it, but he made connections with street rappers in the game before he got hot. Gotti, Wale, Jeezy, Thug,Meek, Longway, Dolph etc. and Glizzy has connections with hit making producer, execs & DJ's. Zay, Metro, 808 Mafia, DJ Drama, B**** Rankin. And Kevin Lyles, Lyor and Moscowits.

He'll be around for a while. More in the Yo Gotti lane.

That's true. He went from a local _ to ending up on every trap rapper mixtape over the year and some change.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's still his song regardless of when it came out, it couldn't have hit its peak last summer if it shot up over 100 spots on iTunes after she performed it. Dude on the come up whether y'all wanna give him props or not. We don't see B dancing to Dolph or Longway...Hell even the Sauce dude and he from her hometown [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Maybe it's because I'm in the South but you play Preach in a club or party and every ***** knows the words.

Get This Money also rings off to a lesser extent.

I feel like Dolph could easily take Meek's lane as the mainstream street guy.

:lol: @ people going back and forth about trash #$%^ rappers. Trel, Glizzy Dolph are all trash. None of them will
ever make a bigger hit than Meek's biggest hit, and that's a fact.

Last edited:
U cut preach on in any club or environment and everyone recites that **** word for word. Dolph done been to my city 4 x in the last year. Glizzy 0. Dudes don't really get booked here unless they **** is ringing in the streets.

Back
Top Bottom