**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Zay could prolly lace him, but Meek Needs Jahlil Beats, Harry Fraud, Cardiak etc etc... Stick with his sound for the mixtape and then when the album happens try to mix it up more

Zay could prolly lace him, but Meek Needs Jahlil Beats, Harry Fraud, Cardiak etc etc... Stick with his sound for the mixtape and then when the album happens try to mix it up more
Agree with Jahlil beats

Ill be cool with some jahlil beats 

been bumping Flamers 2 since i got back from lunch break **** really is great. Brings me back to the HS days when this is all you heard in school hall ways or the whips driving round the city 

He needs to use the dc1 formula. Or make another levels, I'm a boss esque type track. Since drake hopped on the island dudes **** the summer is wide open. Until future drop something that is.

i Don't care what anybody says.... But WATTBA should have been a Future/Meek Collab :smh:

Meek gotta be hurt. He's one of the main dudes that really helped open up ears to "3peat Future". When he came home from jail....in all of his interviews, He always said Future was the only artist he listened to. This is before the masses caught on.

Meek would post videos of him rapping songs off monster, beast mode, 56 nights....and everybody in the comments would be asking..."what song is that".

People forget just how influential Meek was on IG before the Drake sht. He was THE Instagram rapper. That's why this hurts him so much :lol:.

Jahlil Beats didn't produce Smile Mama Smile, that was Jake One. All Jahlil Beats tracks sound like crates of beer bottles falling off a truck while a horn goes off. Other than I'm A Boss, Tonight, She Solve All Problems, and Let It Go, he can kick rocks

Jahlil Beats didn't produce Smile Mama Smile, that was Jake One. All Jahlil Beats tracks sound like crates of beer bottles falling off a truck while a horn goes off. Other than I'm A Boss, Tonight, She Solve All Problems, and Let It Go, he can kick rocks
What are u talking about
He did crocodile Python
Smile mama smile
Is a poor mans dear mama

Man tell me about it. This dudes stuff is OD reptitive. Meek can bounce back but he doesnt need Jahlil or it has to be someone coproducing with Jahlil. Get him outta here :lol:

Ill be cool with some jahlil beats 

been bumping Flamers 2 since i got back from lunch break **** really is great. Brings me back to the HS days when this is all you heard in school hall ways or the whips driving round the city 

Man even in South Jersey that ish was EVERYWHERE. Ppl dont realize how big dude was out here before Ross & even TI came along

And as long as Meek can make some bangers like most of the songs on them 4\4 mixtapes then he'll be good

Monster & Dreams Nightmare intro still get played heavy in spots out here. In fact last time i was in Philly the DJ played Back To Back, ppl rapped the lyrics & then he put on Monster and ppl got more hype lmao. Ppl dont eem care bout the beef no more

Last edited:
Dreams and Nightmares is so annoying because it turns any function into a testosterone filled sausage fest. ****** be jumping around and a good amount of the chicks just be standing there or tryna get out the way of these rowdy *** ******.

Classic intro imo tho.

Faneto does the same effect too.

Dreams and Nightmares is so annoying because it turns any function into a testosterone filled sausage fest. ****** be jumping around and a good amount of the chicks just be standing there or tryna get out the way of these rowdy *** ******.

Classic intro imo tho.

Faneto does the same effect too.
Bruh faneto will get a ***** killed. Dreams and nightmares here is a event. The women partake in it too. Everybody walk around rapping the slow part dapping up strangers point at each other. But when that **** drop.... lawd when it drop u jumping up and down with your arm around a person who's arm is around a person who's arm is around a person etc.

Last edited:
Bruh faneto will get a ***** killed. Dreams and nightmares here is a event. The women partake in it too. Everybody walk around rapping the slow part dapping up strangers point at each other. But when that **** drop.... lawd when it drop u jumping up and down with your arm around a person who's arm is around a person who's arm is around a person etc.

Word.

I feel like nationwide there are certain songs that's on every ****** party/club playlist

Dreams and Nightmares
Back Dat *** Up
Faneto
Swag Surfin has the whole club rocking too.

Word.

I feel like nationwide there are certain songs that's on every ****** party/club playlist

Dreams and Nightmares
Back Dat *** Up
Faneto
Swag Surfin has the whole club rocking too.
Damn I forgot about that. Preach has become one of those songs in my city. Corporate thuggin too.

Preach :pimp:

I feel like in due time No Flocking might become one of these tracks.

This joint goes off every time too.

Last edited:
We need a thread for these joints. I know different places got different joints that **** **** down. We got a few local classics that will shut our parties down

Back
Top Bottom