**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

When Yola start the 2nd verse...."I just don't give a ****".....whole club be lit on another level.
pimp.gif

"Ain't no play in GA" gets the club stupid hype as well.

Those songs are a must at an ATL club.

Vette Pass By too
ahh yes..no mo play in ga, peace up atown down/bang, asap...dang its too many...some songs the first 3 seconds of music let you know whats about to happen

Every single time I've ever been to the strip club gucci- rain man plays at least once. **** always make me leave Cuz i throw all my money.

I never got the hype of the d&n intro
I like it but there are Better intros
That's not even in the top 30 of intros
Hell top 50

Oh well I guess if u guys mean this generation then maybe u got a point
But even then that's not sayin much this generation is trash

I think it's about emotion. Lyrically there's better intros easily. Production there's better intros.

It's the mood it sets and emotion in it. That's why I always thought Meek should have concentrated on being this generations DMX instead of being Audemars Ross. Broke, Flamerz era Meek was a better rapper.

Meek still the last mainstream street rapper doing decent numbers, his last album sold pretty good.

Yeah that nicki and Chris brown song did nothing for the album. Prolly pushed his actual fan base away if anything

Yeah that nicki and Chris brown song did nothing for the album. Prolly pushed his actual fan base away if anything

Naw, it was working.....it peaked at like #20....and was getting plays in the club/radio.

Dude was flying high...then, he got in his feelings, started feeling himself and tweeting...and it was downhill from there.

To meek's credit...he has 2 gold albums. Only East Coast street rapper now who can say that. Dreams & Nightmares woulda sold a lil bit more if it wasn't for that hurricane.

That song hit #21 before he turned into Twitter fingers

His next highest song peaked at 40 and that song included drake, I'll let y'all meek fans think that song didn't matter :lol:

Last edited:
Naw, it was working.....it peaked at like #20....and was getting plays in the club/radio.

Dude was flying high...then, he got in his feelings, started feeling himself and tweeting...and it was downhill from there.

To meek's credit...he has 2 gold albums. Only East Coast street rapper now who can say that. Dreams & Nightmares woulda sold a lil bit more if it wasn't for that hurricane.

Hurricane Sandy really messed up his sales, his buzz was pretty big. everyone was playing that Dreams & Nightmares Intro, not to mention his DC2 mixtape was the most talked about in 2012. he could still do it now that Views is out and recieved basically as a pop album.

Last edited:
Oh I didn't know that song had peaked that high, I don't pay attention to charts at all. I stand corrected

That song hit #21 before he turned into Twitter fingers

His next highest song peaked at 40 and that song included drake, I'll let y'all meek fans think that song didn't matter :lol:
the song came out a day before the album dropped lol
meek was gonna do #s regardless
stop tryna give other people credit for the man's success
that's corny as hell

Ross was playing a song off self made 4 I think. It was him and Meek and the caption said wraith music. Joint was sooooo tough, sounded like it came off of dc1

What happens if he puts out a better PURE RAP project than Drake this year?
Bro drake set the bar all the way down at the ground. Alot of mixtape are gonna be better than that this year. All he's gonna be able to say is sales this sales that but as far as music, he not gonna have a top 10 project this year unless nothing else drops after today. If Meek can't top that this game ain't for him, he should go be a Rolex salesman.

Back
Top Bottom