**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

TMZ reports that Meek Mill can release music to "protect his brand" and must release it to non-revenue platforms such as Soundcloud and YouTube.

How is this even legal for the courts?? they are basically telling the man he can't make money :smh:

the 29th will be interesting
pimp.gif

Thought he was dropping same day as drake?
Should've did it. After what drake dropped the only guaranteed L would've been sales. Quality wise anybody could top that. Son was scared tho, back to his hole he goes.

I agree I think he should just dead the whole drake situation, I just want some quality music. I still jam those 4/4 EPs

SMH @ Meek. Back up to his antics
laugh.gif
 did he really do this ?

meek gotta get up outta that house arrest and get that bracelet off his ankle . meek is a street artist he needs to be outside . thats what helped him thrive to begin with . its like he feeds off that energy . being in the house is killing him cause he probably has mad negative thoughts running threw his head and he can't see the peoples reaction and he can't feel whats going on the same way . i think this is causing him to make funny decisions . let views first few weeks blow over and come with DC4 without even mentioning drake . he letting that _ consume too much of his life . meek gotta get outside g 

Meek has got to set up this summer with those bangers that are non existent on Drake's album.... He forreal needs to borrow futures formula and drop 2-3 tapes 10 tracks long

Zaytoven is really the only one who can save this man musically.

10 Zay tracks and one is guaranteed to be a club hit. And y'all right back on his ****.

I'd do one warm up tape in May, one Zay tape in July and DC4 as an album with TIDAL to finish off the summer in August/September.

Last edited:
Ehhhh, Meek has barely collated with Zaytoven as far as I know. That would be just forcing something

Back
Top Bottom