**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

common went at drake
And IMO neither was the victor
They both came with solid verses
Even though it wasn't really a hardcore beef
Drake got down with stay schemin
Plus man drake can rap when he actually wants to just rap
People try to act like he soulja boy out here and can't rap

This is very true but it's also Drake choosing his battles wisely... Common is a legend in most people's eyes but he's not that guy today and wasn't when all that went down... None of the youngins crank Common or even know who he is... Like my man said a lot of people didn't even know who stay scheming was about...

And of course drake can rap he's far from trash and makes really good music... But it's relevant dudes that can get at him... Problem is most of the dudes that can actually go toe to toe with him, he seems to have a good relationship ship...

That's why Kendrick is intriguing because he wants that battle so bad... But Drake won't step in the ring... Drake knows of that battle doesn't go well it can hurt him... Because Kendrick is respected just like he is.

And please stop throwing pusha T irrelevant *** into all these conversations. :lol:... He can't stop nobody from doing nothing... Just wanted to throw that out there.

Common got him IMO. But didn't drake take Serena from him basically lol coulda sworn I saw him confirm in an interview that's what that whole need was about. But yeah drake verse on stay scheming was filthy :x
I dont know about that one
tumblr_lxg1ftoz3s1r16hn0o1_400.gif

Edit
NVM I See what you said at the end

Last edited:
Common got him lyrically

Common just looked like a sucka starting a beef over a chick in the first place.

His music outshines it though
Meeks does not
Like I'm REALLY finding out how weird Scarface is
By his recent interviews with sway and the breakfast club
But his music outshines that
And that's what's most important
The music

Spot on 100%, I also never knew how weird Scarface is in interviews. Very strange and really doesn't seem like a people person at all.

Both Drake and Meek are extremely corny, Meek has been flashing money (perfect sign) on IG for months like Drake doesn't have x100 your networth.

Drake was always the soft dude, that realistically in hip-hop should have never got the burn he has now. Different times and now he's the "king". But it's cool, because he did it without rapping about drugs, guns and murder on every track.

I think it's way deeper than just Drake, more about how the culture is shifting. Just take a look at R&B and who's running the show now. Compare the quality of music of the top acts vs. subpar acts. Most of the "urban" acts sing about sex, drugs..etc in super simple vocabulary no abstract thought.

Just look at future.. Smfh

Last edited:
No one can get at drake without people defending it man and y'all know it. U bring up common, oh the old washed up dude. When meek exposed the ghostwriters, they posted net worth memes all over the internet. Find out he got pissed on and walked out, makes post on nt saying how u would do the same thing. Rumor about jhonni blaze saying he was making love to her and she burned him? Chatty patty gossip, rumor about Nicki dumping meek every other week? He's corny that's what he gets, it gotta be true. Drops charged up and its wack, o its a jab its just bait. Swagger jacks every new artist wave or dance and its cool, soulja boy does it let's bash him. All while the same dudes point out every little L or corny thing meek does. Let's keep it 100 now guys. I was calling meek out on all his lameness before all of this and drake at the same time.

Last edited:
Scarface is bi-polar. I think he's mellowed out with age. He comes off as a older version of Kevin Gates to me. Scarface says whatever pops up in his head.

I'm glad social media wasn't around for some of these dudes in the 90's :lol:

50 is the only one who seems like they can do whatever on twitter/instagram and it's allowable. He is one of the corniest ones to me.

His music outshines it though
Meeks does not
Like I'm REALLY finding out how weird Scarface is
By his recent interviews with sway and the breakfast club
But his music outshines that
And that's what's most important
The music

Spot on 100%, I also never knew how weird Scarface is in interviews. Very strange and really doesn't seem like a people person at all.

Both Drake and Meek are extremely corny, Meek has been flashing money (perfect sign) on IG for months like Drake doesn't have x100 your networth.

Drake was always the soft dude, that realistically in hip-hop should have never got the burn he has now. Different times and now he's the "king". But it's cool, because he did it without rapping about drugs, guns and murder on every track.

I think it's way deeper than just Drake, more about how the culture is shifting. Just take a look at R&B and who's running the show now. Compare the quality of music of the top acts vs. subpar acts. Most of the "urban" acts sing about sex, drugs..etc in super simple vocabulary no abstract thought.

Just look at future.. Smfh
Also to be fair rap ain't just about guns and drugs
It's about the truth
A persons truth whose telling the story
And he tells his story well
It may be a privileged one :lol:
But at least he's telling the truth mostly in his raps
And truth be told
I'm at an age where I don't feel like hearing all that negative **** all the time
Or at least not from this new group
If I wanna hear that type ****
I'll throw on some big, PAC, wu, mob deep or some ****

Drake is corny

He's the Degrassi dude that simps for strippers and professing his love for them in song.

Drake was the rap meme king until this Meek situation and took so many L's people can't remember them.

From his corny looks on his face to his style of dress. Chris Brown is actually the one who gave him life with the whole Rihanna and then Kawasaki situation. Drake grew a beard and hit the gym and made dudes forget what he was. You have women liking him, who you know wouldn't go for that type in real life.

That's why this social media era is funny to me, because it's like people are so used to going with the wave of group think of the moment, they don't even remember what was.
Hate to say it, some of the stuff you saying comes off as if you are hating...

But what you are talking about are things that are seen online/blogs...

I'm talking about personality.  Meek surely showed his character as a little boy who can't control his emotions.

If he's supposedly cut from the same cloth I'm cut from, I wouldn't want that cat nowhere near my circle.  He's a liability.  Getting us all jammed because he 'mad' .  Especially being on some online issue (twitter ranting, instagram ranting).

Scarface has mental issues.  Dude been in and out of mental institutions. However, I rock with him. Solid dude and very humble.

He's not online ranting/snitching because somebody is not doing what he wants them to do...childish

Last edited:

I'm talking about personality.  Meek surely showed his character as a little boy who can't control his emotions.

If he's supposedly cut from the same cloth I'm cut from, I wouldn't want that cat nowhere near my circle.  He's a liability.  Getting us all jammed because he 'mad' .  Especially being on some online issue (twitter ranting, instagram ranting).

but talking about Meek isn't hating, right :lol:
Your whole post reeks of a fan boy who can't see through the bs.

You're talking about the personality of someone you've never me, but I am talking about online/blogs. :lol: By saying someone is corny and was thought of as corny until recently? You can listen to his songs and hear his simping. Do you listen to lyrics? Ja Rule was clowned for that. There's a record of all the times he's been clowned.

Your whole discussion reeks of how people voting for the president they would want to have a beer with. YOU like Drake. YOU listen to Drake.

Meek is also that cat who's taken a ton of his day one dudes with him. So his character? I think part of him is still trying to realize the music industry isn't like the streets. He reacted that way after Fab/Ray J and how people went with the gossip.

Drake is corny

He's the Degrassi dude that simps for strippers and professing his love for them in song.

Drake was the rap meme king until this Meek situation and took so many L's people can't remember them.

From his corny looks on his face to his style of dress. Chris Brown is actually the one who gave him life with the whole Rihanna and then Kawasaki situation. Drake grew a beard and hit the gym and made dudes forget what he was. You have women liking him, who you know wouldn't go for that type in real life.

That's why this social media era is funny to me, because it's like people are so used to going with the wave of group think of the moment, they don't even remember what was.

View media item 1762770

Meek the type a ***** who take money out the stash to floss
After y'all pulled a lick
Knowing its hot right now and folks lookin for u
Talkin bout "I was gon put it right back"

Scarface has mental issues.  Dude been in and out of mental institutions. However, I rock with him. Solid dude and very humble.

He's not online ranting/snitching because somebody is not doing what he wants them to do...childish

He's actually made some questionable comments about Lil J over the past year. A couple he had to clear up.

but talking about Meek isn't hating, right
laugh.gif

You're talking about the personality of someone you've never me, but I am talking about online/blogs.
laugh.gif
By saying someone is corny and was thought of as corny until recently? You can listen to his songs and hear his simping. Do you listen to lyrics? Ja Rule was clowned for that. There's a record of all the times he's been clowned.

Your whole discussion reeks of how people voting for the president they would want to have a beer with. YOU like Drake. YOU listen to Drake.

Meek is also that cat who's taken a ton of his day one dudes with him. So his character? I think part of him is still trying to realize the music industry isn't like the streets. He reacted that way after Fab/Ray J and how people went with the gossip.
Where in the thread did I bring up music...

I'm not referring to his or Drake music. I am strictly talking about Meek's actions bro.

How is it hating when it's facts?  Dude is emotional and acts on his feelings. You post a rant about "jump off bridge" and Wale not part of a label he doesn't own. The list goes on. Then turns around and deletes it. (LMAO)

Last edited:

but talking about Meek isn't hating, right :lol:

You're talking about the personality of someone you've never me, but I am talking about online/blogs. :lol: By saying someone is corny and was thought of as corny until recently? You can listen to his songs and hear his simping. Do you listen to lyrics? Ja Rule was clowned for that. There's a record of all the times he's been clowned.

In hindsight Ja had some classics
and folks just latched on to the 50 train
Put it in me(the version without lil mo all moaning in the background)
IS MY ****
and between me and u
And that song I don't know the name but the video was Ja at an amusement park or carnival singing
Those lips
Those thighs, I
And Ashanti would be like
"Love it when u kiss me baby"
:lol:

Last edited:

He's actually made some questionable comments about Lil J over the past year. A couple he had to clear up.
lil j???
u mean j prince
Never heard him go by lil j
Maybe his son
But those interviews he was talking about j prince

Where in the thread did I bring up music...

I'm not referring to his or Drake music. I am strictly talking about Meek's actions bro.

How is it hating when it's facts?  Dude is emotional and acts on his feelings. You post a rant about "jump off bridge" and Wale not part of a label he doesn't own. The list goes on.

What are you talking about. :lol:

I was directly responding to a question about Drake.

Facts? When did you and Meek hang out?

What are you talking about.
laugh.gif

I was directly responding to a question about Drake.

Facts? When did you and Meek hang out?
 I explained the facts...I don't have to hang out with him to see his actions.

Dude made a twitter rant about Drake and Wale.  Then he doesn't like what Wale says...Instead of calling him, you post it on IG.  Then deletes it.

That's childish actions that the whole world saw.

So I have to hang out to see that its his personality that he's very emotional and acts on emotions.

He shown the world 3 times a part of who he is. 

I explained the facts...I don't have to hang out with him to see his actions.

Dude made a twitter rant about Drake and Wale.  Then he doesn't like what Wale says...Instead of calling him, you post it on IG.  Then deletes it.

That's childish actions that the whole world saw.

So I have to hang out to see that its his personality that he's very emotional and acts on emotions.

He shown the world 3 times a part of who he is. 

Do you know what a fact is?

You are speculating on the personality and character of someone you have never met.

Say what he did was corny or immature and move on. We discussed that last week.

You are a rap fan, stop talking about the personality of dudes you don't know. A lot of dudes you think you would like you wouldn't and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom