**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Does the casual hip-hop fan know that Kendrick dissed him on his 2013 Cypha? Or on "King Kunta"? He did it again on Colbert as well.

Doubt it.

I'm sure the corporate world wants that one to happen. To get the chance to sabotage a black progressive MC in favor for a half Jewish one. Kendrick is my dude, lyrically there's no comparison but that's a tree even he can't bark up. He spoke about it on the 3rd verse of "Hood Politics", and got advice from Jay-Z of all people. Sure he told him the SAME thing.

Last edited:
Does the casual hip-hop fan discuss music on message boards tho?

Doubt it.

Most people don't really know unless names are called. About 85% of Drake fans liked his "Stay Schemin" verse, had no clue he was goin at Com.

Last edited:
Theres going to be a DC4? Is this real life? He's gotta give up this dream thing 

Last edited:
I'm just happy he's still cocky and arrogant as ever.lol
I thought the drake situation might clam him down..nope.
He realize people are going to hate him anyway.
His attitude is what got him to where hes at today..
Dude probably be serving time in jail if he was still in philly..he know already won.

people need to realize Drake's always been ready to beef with anybody who would of came at him. clearly he's studied the Art Of War or other artists who are went thru it. are people forgetting the co-signs he's got from other artists? Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Kanye, J. Cole even Kendrick at one point all have gave him co-signs. Meek Mill isn't anywhere near that level. in order to be the top guy you're gonna have to get your hands dirty at some point. people we're putting him in this box of "you diss me you'll never hear a reply for it". Meek was the victim and the dumb one to take the bait, clearly he doesn't respect him as much as Kendrick.

Last edited:
Son got pissed on and got rappers scared to tell the story [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Got this dude looking like Debo out here.

Man, when you the top ***** in the game, people let **** slide. It's funny how y'all act like this hasn't been going on in hip hop FOREVER.

Wayne kissed baby on the mouth, shot himself, had ghost writing allegations and wore leopard leggings. Yet everybody still rocked with him

Ross was CO and lied about it. Baby moms a pro and a host of other offenses. We can take this all the way back to Pac and even Dre.

Hardly anybody has a flawless resume. I'm not a Drake fan, but yall keep acting like a drunk dude allegedly pissing on him is so much more worse than the **** we've already seen in hip hop.

I agree, I listening to Dwayne long long ago. Once I realized that those bars wasn't hot and he tricked us I was done.

Kissing another man in the mouth and calling him daddy is tops
giphy.gif

As far as Diddy goes.
If I can slap you, have no real repercussions and can later make money off/with you, why would I want problems? Y'all actin like Drake slapped HIM.

As I said before NOBODY can come at Drake outside of Jay-Z.

Em could get at Drake. I would love if Game did.

Last edited:
It would play out the same as if Jay-Z did. Old fans siding with Em and the young siding with Drake.

Game needs Drake for an assist. He wouldn't diss him, he's giving the guy bulletproof vests so he can make sure he's around when he makes his next album for the feature.

Drake has way too much support. Black women from weaves to headwraps love Drake. ****** in prison had his **** all the way to the everyday Instagram dweeb.

His fan base is at an almost 2Pac range which is scary, insulting, sickening and AMAZING all at the same time.

Last edited:
As far as Diddy goes.
If I can slap you, have no real repercussions and can later make money off/with you, why would I want problems? Y'all actin like Drake slapped HIM.

As I said before NOBODY can come at Drake outside of Jay-Z.
Kendrick or Cole would eat him. And the fans wouldn't **** on them like Meek. Hell, Meek only lost so bad because he spent more time typing than rapping.

Also, they have always been humble, likeable dudes. So people would look at Drake funny for having an issue with these dudes who never really bothered anybody. In contrast, Meek was perceived as the street bully dude so people kinda wanted to see the nerd win. 

Even if Kendrick or Cole came at Drake they would fail on the larger scale. Musically they both could hold their own but in the general public it would just become progressive hip-hop fans vs those living in the moment and Drake has proven time again that he has consumers that will support his work wheather it's great (Take Care) or mediocre (WATTBA).

Drake is aligned with the suits. They'd just put Drake's response on Apple Music and send it out to EVERY radio station. It would drown out their responses on a national level.

And they share about 90% of their female fans, they would more than likely side with Drake because he makes music for their unstable love lives.

At best it would be a stalemate on a large scale. Lyrically either one would Danny near DESTROY Aubrey. But him and his help are dope as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom