**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Is that really meek sister???
nerd.gif

I always see her vids posted

You can't see the resemblance?

She's Meek Mill with a wig and some ****.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

She was speaking nothing but truth in that video too.
I'm mean yeah I see the resemblance but I kept thinking people were joking
Seriously is that his sister or was u being sarcastic
laugh.gif
I just accepted that she was in fact his real sister due to the resemblance.

I could very well be wrong though.

Is that really meek sister??? :nerd:

I always see her vids posted

You can't see the resemblance?

She's Meek Mill with a wig and some ****. :lol: 0]

She was speaking nothing but truth in that video too.
I'm mean yeah I see the resemblance but I kept thinking people were joking

Seriously is that his sister or was u being sarcastic :lol:

I just accepted that she was in fact his real sister due to the resemblance.

I could very well be wrong though.
:rofl:

As far as Diddy goes.
If I can slap you, have no real repercussions and can later make money off/with you, why would I want problems? Y'all actin like Drake slapped HIM.

As I said before NOBODY can come at Drake outside of Jay-Z.

Everyones popularity eventually fades. He's not untouchable by any means. More people are noticing Drake's moves and speaking on it.

Drake is about to be 30 in a year. What's cool and popular now might not be in a year.

Meek could have actually hurt Drake if he actually put some thought behind what he did.

Elaborate, please.

Drake is corny

He's the Degrassi dude that simps for strippers and professing his love for them in song.

Drake was the rap meme king until this Meek situation and took so many L's people can't remember them.

From his corny looks on his face to his style of dress. Chris Brown is actually the one who gave him life with the whole Rihanna and then Kawasaki situation. Drake grew a beard and hit the gym and made dudes forget what he was. You have women liking him, who you know wouldn't go for that type in real life.

That's why this social media era is funny to me, because it's like people are so used to going with the wave of group think of the moment, they don't even remember what was.

View media item 1762770

I'd chill with Drake in a heartbeat, that guaranteed video vixen, Taz Angels , and Vintage vagina. Hell I'll sing his songs while I'm smashing.

Elaborate, please.

Drake is corny

He's the Degrassi dude that simps for strippers and professing his love for them in song.

Drake was the rap meme king until this Meek situation and took so many L's people can't remember them.

From his corny looks on his face to his style of dress. Chris Brown is actually the one who gave him life with the whole Rihanna and then Kawasaki situation. Drake grew a beard and hit the gym and made dudes forget what he was. You have women liking him, who you know wouldn't go for that type in real life.

That's why this social media era is funny to me, because it's like people are so used to going with the wave of group think of the moment, they don't even remember what was.

View media item 1762770
I agree with everything u said
But I think his music
Not all
But some of it makes u overlook his corny-ness
I'm not a drake super fan
But his music for the most part I can listen too

Nah this dude magic is just hating...Textbook definition of hate... :lol: every single post even dudes that don't like him will give him credit. Magic like NO he's not untouchable, ppl won't even like him soon :lol: cmon b give it a rest

Last edited:
It's the truth though. Dude was a running joke not too long ago, the drake tears & other memes were flowing. He's always come off as corny. I be listening to some of his raps & thinking Drake the type of dude you laugh at with your homegirl bc dude thought they were an item meanwhile she smashing the homie & he writes her a poem signed with his tears when he finds out.

Man everybody is getting at drake now because of the Hotline Video... He's not untouchable it's just he picked his battle wisely... He obviously knew meek couldn't **** with him so that's why he got back at him...

But if somebody came at Drake with bars and just killed him it's no way it would go unnoticed...

Having all that stuff behind him has absolutely nothing to do with why Meek took so long to answer and when he did answer it nothing to do with why it was trash... People saying drake won because he has all these people behind... But truthfully he won because Meek did and said absolutely nothing worth talking about.

What Magic is doing is no different than what people are doing to Meek. Both Meek and Drake have plenty of lame/corny moments.
His music outshines it though
Meeks does not
Like I'm REALLY finding out how weird Scarface is
By his recent interviews with sway and the breakfast club
But his music outshines that
And that's what's most important
The music

Man everybody is getting at drake now because of the Hotline Video... He's not untouchable it's just he picked his battle wisely... He obviously knew meek couldn't **** with him so that's why he got back at him...

But if somebody came at Drake with bars and just killed him it's no way it would go unnoticed...

Having all that stuff behind him has absolutely nothing to do with why Meek took so long to answer and when he did answer it nothing to do with why it was trash... People saying drake won because he has all these people behind... But truthfully he won because Meek did and said absolutely nothing worth talking about.
common went at drake
And IMO neither was the victor
They both came with solid verses
Even though it wasn't really a hardcore beef
Drake got down with stay schemin
Plus man drake can rap when he actually wants to just rap
People try to act like he soulja boy out here and can't rap

Common got him IMO. But didn't drake take Serena from him basically lol coulda sworn I saw him confirm in an interview that's what that whole need was about. But yeah drake verse on stay scheming was filthy :x

Back
Top Bottom