**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek is in so deep that he has to keep doing whatever he can for people to keep talking about him or he's completely finished.

Meek is in so deep that he has to keep doing whatever he can for people to keep talking about him or he's completely finished.
This N Meek totally forgot he had a album to promote 
roll.gif
he can't even drop another single 

it seems like they are putting a lot extra anticipation /pressure on DC4 to be fire & to put everything right

even if DC4 is good or not losing to Drake is not a good look for him. i really don't look at him the same no more. dude runs to social media just to vent his feelings instead of going in the booth and record a proper diss track.

His second single is that tour with Nicki :lol:

He can't put out the Drake or Future songs.

I have to go back and listen to the album, but I don't remember hearing many potential singles from it. The other Nicki song?

it seems like they are putting a lot extra anticipation /pressure on DC4 to be fire & to put everything right

People will have the opposite reaction to Drake. You had people loving If You're Reading and What A Time, before they could even listen to it.

People will trash it from the beginning, and dude will have a hard time on a press run for it, because he's going to have to answer 50 million questions about his antics.

Meek is in a weird position. America loves an underdog, but I don't think I've ever seen someone come back from this much. Chris Brown was in a totally different predicament.

Do you know what a fact is?

You are speculating on the personality and character of someone you have never met.

Say what he did was corny or immature and move on. We discussed that last week.

You are a rap fan, stop talking about the personality of dudes you don't know. A lot of dudes you think you would like you wouldn't and vice versa.
Pot calling the kettle black...Calling Drake corny but you don't know him
laugh.gif

How am I speculating when he done it 3 times.

For example: It's posted on NT that you scammed not just one person but three people on the site. I don't need to know you to know you that you are a thief/scammer.

With that being said, it's part of your personality. You like to steal..

Just like Meek like to get emotional and acts on it.

Last edited:
Pot calling the kettle black...Calling Drake corny but you don't know him :lol:

How am I speculating when he done it 3 times.

For example: It's posted on NT that you scammed not just one person but three people on the site. I don't need to know you to know you that you are a thief/scammer.

With that being said, it's part of your personality. You like to steal..

Just like Meek like to get emotional and acts on it.

How old are you?

So you think calling someone corny is the same as questioning someones character as a man? And you're talking about you and Meek are supposed to be from the same place? But you don't see the problems with that? :lol:

You mean like how Drake stole the Puff song and then put it out. And got smacked up for it :lol:

The best song on Meek's album is "Ambitionz" and that's definitely not a single... Yea that album is done. Wasn't really that good outside of 4-6 tracks anyway.

Didn't meek make a video for I got the juice and was pushing that as his next single..

Felt like it was one of the better songs on the album and could be a nice single..that or classic...

Jump out the face was the 2nd street single....

It was blowing up, then Meek started tweeting. It's still a great song to me. Future killed it

I really hate that it had to be meek cuz I almost feel biased in this whole beef. I never liked meek like that. I downloaded his album and when I listened to it I thought "man RICO would would jam a lot harder if it was just drake...I really wish jump out the face was just future" :lol: nothing fam does is memorable for me except that intro

Last edited:
Everyones popularity eventually fades. He's not untouchable by any means. More people are noticing Drake's moves and speaking on it.

Drake is about to be 30 in a year. What's cool and popular now might not be in a year.

Meek could have actually hurt Drake if he actually put some thought behind what he did.
6 years and runnin the guy has remained in the driver seat. Has that ever been done foreal?

Me and a 40 something and 20 something were havin a convo and we concluded in the HISTORY of hip-hop there's only been 2 rappers to dominate while possessing absolutely NO swag whatsoever.
Drake and Em.

Drake has the swag of boiled carrots and celery. I've seen him with my own two eyes simpin. Tryin get get up on NuNu Nellz at NOME5. On some G ****, he clearly has self esteem issues. Yes worth what 30-40 mill and here he is on a ***** that live in Linden Plaza. All over her and STILL didn't take her home. I spoke to her briefly afterwards and she laughed at homie.

As far as Meek. If y'all have ever been on the streets or prison or even the armed forces, these guys that are out here doin wild **** are extremely emotionally unstable. Some of the most street dudes spend their days 4 or 5 mins from an emotional meltdown. Just so happens Meek got rich, and is on social media. Ns in prison was Damn near gettin killed over a few Ramen noodles. People in the hood get killed over a glare so Meek being mad about an interview or a missed tweet isn't too far off in reality.

Drake learned the art of thievery and deceit. As long as he can fitness his way into whatever is the new cool sound or cool dance he will always be this popular guy. Dude gonna be hitting the quan in no time, all while on the new Kodak black single, since he's the new flavor of the month.

Rico and jump out of the face..Was tracks I liked from the album..and thought meek more than held his own on both tracks..all them dudes are so basic it really comes down to personal preference..I'm really not a future fan so I prefered meek verse on their song..and actually think drake a better rapper than meek so I probably liked his verse on Rico better than Meeks despite drake verse being so unbelievable..lol

Back
Top Bottom