**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

bruh, the music they playing though
roll.gif

http://www.savemeekmill.com

Last edited:
Is it me or is the internet going extra hard on Meek? Rappers are never going to want to battle again.

Is it me or is the internet going extra hard on Meek? Rappers are never going to want to battle again.

Nope..a lot of people already didn't like him..this just give them a reason to show it..

All I would hear..he's so arrogant..
He's too cocky..

I'm like who cares..

It's funny..the internet choose who they like and don't..
It's a few people that comes to mind..that could save children from a burning house and the Internet would still find a way to have a problem with it..

Jay-z
Wale
Mayweather

Last edited:
When you are calling dudes out and continue to bark and bark and you dont release anything + the dude you are going hard against drops a couple of songs talking about he still waiting and nada. 

Well Internets have every right ...

Because it's Drake + like someone said, Meek was the villain/bully and Drake was the good/soft guy and everyone likes to see the good guy win.

Personally it's dope that Drake got at him and Back To Back def had some scrunch face lines but I find it amazing how he quickly made us forget why we are here in the first place :lol:. He still hasn't addressed what QM contributed to those songs. Especially Blessings and RICO. Hypothetically you could ask if Drake wrote Back To Back and it would be a valid question.

Not to mention, Meek is supposed to be the war ready battle rapper from Philly and don't have no bars he out here Twitter beefing like a HS girl.

Last edited:
Lol why do he have a time limit to diss him though? It took Drake like a week to even respond. He gotta drop something tonight though, it's too much anticipation for it now
BECAUSE HE STARTED TAKING SHOTS ON TWITTER LOL
Nope..a lot of people already didn't like him..this just give them a reason to show it..

All I would hear..he's so arrogant..
He's too cocky..

I'm like who cares..

It's funny..the internet choose who they like and don't..
It's a few people that comes to mind..that could save children from a burning house and the Internet would still find a way to have a problem with it..

Jay-z
Wale
Mayweather
Jay-z????? the internet loves Jayonce

Last edited:
Its no special treatment.  Meek clapped first.  Meek was the first to get the net buzzing, and people were actually looking sideways at Drake.  The reason the internet turned on Meek is because Meek did all that typing but didnt step up when Drake clapped back.  You cant call someone out about bars and talk about how solid your "pen" is, and then when its time to prove it these bars and this "pen" is nowhere to be found.  He set himself up for this.

Meek bragged about being hip-hop, and the only one that actually kept it hip-hop was Drake.

The same platform that makes you will break you.  This isnt going to make rappers not want to battle anymore.  Rappers just know now that they cant throw shots if they not ready for the war.

Last edited:
BECAUSE HE STARTED TAKING SHOTS ON TWITTER LOL

Jay-z????? the internet loves Jayonce

Nah..don't see...whenever there a chance to pounce on jay..the internet goes crazy..

And people been didn't like meek before he came at drake on Twitter..just go back 50 pages before the beef started..

Last edited:
Ok...so most rational hip hop fans know that both drakes disses were weak and that he could go harder.

We also know that even if meek didn't write something specifically for THIS instance he could at the very least use something he wrote in the past and drop that as a diss after changing a line or two.

We know that he has bars based on his freestyles and tapes and all that.

We know or should know that he been thought of a response but just hasn't released it. It's not about him not having bars ready or getting killed by drake and being sad or mad or whatever.

So what's really going on?

At first I thought it was the label holding him back or somebody put in the word and told him to chill. Or even nicki was like chill.

I dunno it's weird.

Back
Top Bottom