**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek is like that lil dude we all know thats quick to reach for his waistband in a confrontation like he has the burner on him, gambling on everyone being scared lol.   

He didnt know what to do when his opponnent actually HAD the burner and started bussin 
mean.gif

Meek is like that lil dude we all know thats quick to reach for his waistband in a confrontation like he has the burner on him, gambling on everyone being scared lol.   

He didnt know what to do when his opponnent actually HAD the burner and started bussin 
mean.gif

jay-z-shot-99-problems.gif

****** can't possibly believe meek hasn't dropped a diss yet because he has no bars. Come on now.

Fwiw I don't like either of them but they both could go at each other and have quotables, easily.

****** can't possibly believe meek hasn't dropped a diss yet because he has no bars. Come on now.

Fwiw I don't like either of them but they both could go at each other and have quotables, easily.

So why he ain't drop a diss yet?

He letting social media eat him alive for fun? :lol:

I hope drake wins this one. I'm a fan. Me and my kids sing to his songs in the morning to school. Lol. I've got my eyes on you !!! Waiting for meek tho.....

"I'm just saying, you could do better" :lol:

Real talk Drake is gonna drop another bomb by tomorrow morning...he going for that MJ 3 peat b. Makes too much sense.

Weak Mill got Beans rollin over in his state property bubble right now :smh:

Drake on his way to philly right now with da goons on speed dial to do a video for back to back in tweety's ol' stomping ground that'll be released tomorrow featuring a funeral service at the end with ross giving the eulogy :nerd:

Its not about whether Meek can rap.  We all know he is decent.  Its about what he can say to damage Drake.   If the ghostwriting thing was the biggest thing he had, well that card has been played already lol.

Its like that battle at the end of 8-mile.  What, is meek gonna say Drake has a ghostwriter? Said that already.  He's not a street cat? We know this, Drake never claimed to be so thats irrelevant.  Drake being emotional and singing? Drake already said that himself.  What does meek rap about usually.....Money? Rollies? Success? Audemars? Maybachs?  Drake has 10x the money he has.

Think about how Meek went at other dudes(Cass, etc).  He cant use any of that ammo towards Drake.

That "you gettin killed by a singin n***" line did more damage than probably any line in the song, just because it took that much more ammo from Meek.

You cant go to war and not have ammo.  And you cant go up against a Tank shooting a pistol.  Unless Meek has some more hidden dirt on Drake, i'm not seeing how a diss by him would even matter at this point. 

Plus, Drake is a smart dude.  He is BLATANTLY asking Meek to come back.  Damn near begging and DARING Meek to respond.  He wouldn't be stupid enough to do this if he didn't have a Big Joker waiting in his hand.  Which is why I think Meek is treading very lightly now.  He really didn't think this through before going on the attack IMO.

Last edited:

Its not about whether Meek can rap.  We all know he is decent.  Its about what he can say to damage Drake.   If the ghostwriting thing was the biggest thing he had, well that card has been played already lol.

Its like that battle at the end of 8-mile.  What, is meek gonna say Drake has a ghostwriter? Said that already.  He's not a street cat? We know this, Drake never claimed to be so thats irrelevant.  Drake being emotional and singing? Drake already said that himself.  What does meek rap about usually.....Money? Rollies? Success? Audemars? Maybachs?  Drake has 10x the money he has.

Think about how Meek went at other dudes(Cass, etc).  He cant use any of that ammo towards Drake.

That "you gettin killed by a singin n***" line did more damage than probably any line in the song, just because it took that much more ammo from Meek.

You cant go to war and not have ammo.  And you cant go up against a Tank shooting a pistol.  Unless Meek has some more hidden dirt on Drake, i'm not seeing how a diss by him would even matter at this point. 
Plus, Drake is a smart dude.  He is BLATANTLY asking Meek to come back.  Damn near begging and DARING Meek to respond.  He wouldn't be stupid enough to do this if he didn't have a Big Joker waiting in his hand.  Which is why I think Meek is treading very lightly now.  He really didn't think this through before going on the attack IMO.

26-8-mile-papa-doc.gif

Na I'm not buying that. The same could be said about drake going at meek. What is there to say that ppl didn't already feel? And that hasn't been said?

At this point any response would be good enough IMO. Meek can spit for like half an hour straight and have quotables so what's the problem..? We've seen the vids and heard the tracks. Any one of us could string together bars that go at either one of these guys and none of us have deals lol.

I still feel like it's something else. ****** got studios on tour buses. There isn't a shortage of studios. Definitely no shortage of beats and ppl ready to hand them over for fame.

Meek got his start battling and spitting on bat cave radio and ****. So what's the hold up

What type of bars do yall think tweet mills got

___Audemars
___ random car he pushing
___ how much money he just made
___ how street he is

The end :lol:

Last edited:
He wasn't expecting a rap battle

Rappers send shots on Twitter often, this just went in a direction he was not ready for.

I get it. That's why I don't **** with his music like that. Or his ig. But the **** he spits on the radio is good enough to be a diss is all I'm saying. Alter a line or two and it would have been decent enough.

****** acting like drake dropped takeover, ether, no Vaseline, etc.

The production on both tracks was wack and the bars were decent. That's it. Social media is blowing it up bigger than it is.

Meek is more than capable of spitting heat and he hasn't released anything at all mediocre or not. Whether it's about the latest watch he has or not. That's odd to me.

Back
Top Bottom