**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

People are so stuck on the Jay vs Nas beef when the best beef of that era to me was Beans vs Jada. They went hard at each other for a couple months.

hmeek-mill-dreams-worth-more-than-money1.jpg

in stores now

Last edited:
People are so stuck on the Jay vs Nas beef when the best beef of that era to me was Beans vs Jada. They went hard at each other for a couple months.

It doesn't matter
Nas vs. jay was the biggest beef in hip hop history

Drake barely winning the battle, it's the lil social media **** that's making it look so bad. This was going happen no matter what/when Drake dropped. Even when Meek drop his track, the Drake capers will still be on his cock saying it wasn't good enough..
KEEP HOPE ALIVE MY FRIEND [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
But Of course you riding with MEEK that's seems like that's all you listen to is trap type music....I don't like either but call it like I see it MEEK ain't winning this he should have struck back yesterday....

It doesn't matter
Nas vs. jay was the biggest beef in hip hop history
IDK man PAC VS BIG was huge man I was like 11 when that **** popped off that's how we use to decide what teams we would be on at recess whoever like Big on one Team whoever like Pac on the [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] really though that **** was big sparked off a whole Coastal rap war....

Last edited:
Drake barely winning the battle, it's the lil social media **** that's making it look so bad. This was going happen no matter what/when Drake dropped. Even when Meek drop his track, the Drake capers will still be on his cock saying it wasn't good enough..
Meek needs to work on actually releasing something first. He's already down a couple possessions and his offense hasnt even taken the field.

If that's barely winning
manny.png

...but key word, he's still winning 
yeshrug.png
  who cares by how many points

Do we have anybody in here hoping for a good Meek response and isnt on Drake side?

I just want a good back and forth. Yall acting lk Drake hitting dude w ko punches. Both songs, while good, were just full of jabs.

That's all I want man. I'm not partial to either artist.

Most of these dudes in here cheerleading for one side or the other.

ja vs 50 was the biggest rap beef, ja was on top of the game at the time and a new dude on the scene is coming at him recklessly 

when you actually kill a mans career, you gotta give it to that battle

I ain't gonna lie, I stopped listening to ja because of 50. I was like 11 or 12 like this ***** lame ol singing *** dude and rolled with the new guys who had a way better movement.

plot twist:

milly's only chance of getting back in this is getting a ghost writer to pane doze barzzzz.

Do we have anybody in here hoping for a good Meek response and isnt on Drake side?

I just want a good back and forth. Yall acting lk Drake hitting dude w ko punches. Both songs, while good, were just full of jabs.

That's all I want man. I'm not partial to either artist.

Most of these dudes in here cheerleading for one side or the other.

Like dude on the last pg said social media making it look like he did something crazy. It's like the May v. Paq fight. The oooohs and awwws made it look like something, but in reality the blows werent there. Just jabs.

The tracks were nice opener, but not damaging. Im not a fan of either so im not looking on with pom poms. Stop w that all he can say is blah blah... ish dont have to be legit in rap. Half the beefs are all false. Its just the delivery and if its funny.

Last edited:
I ain't gonna lie, I stopped listening to ja because of 50. I was like 11 or 12 like this ***** lame ol singing *** dude and rolled with the new guys who had a way better movement.

I never stopped listening to anybody because of 50, while he was one of my favorite rappers at the time you could always tell his beefs would conveniently happen when he had an album dropping or something he wanted to promote.

The only beef I think 50 ever had that wasn't strategically planned out was his beef with Game. Everything else was just bullying. He always picked fights he knew he could win.

I stopped listneing to Game for a long time because of how corny he got. Intrigued by The Documentary 2 though :nerd:

I like(d) Meek but the way this is unfolding has me feeling the exact same way I did with Game :smh:

Last edited:
It's a new era.

Nowadays, a battle is more than just tracks. 

You can't wait months or even weeks to drop a response anymore.

Have to strike while the iron's hot and right now the momentum is not on Meek's side.

never understood the game hype, he was just a cali dude overrated because cali music was trash since pac died

/thread

I mean........ did we really expect the internet to react any differently?

NT is the home of the extremes and over-reactions .... if anyone can understand what's happening on social media, it's us

never forget Delly the alleged Curry stopper

I liked Drake's tracks....

and I think Meek deserves to be clowned not because of the songs, but because of the entire situation as a whole....

from Flex to Meek's camp to the memes to ...everything

ja vs 50 was the biggest rap beef, ja was on top of the game at the time and a new dude on the scene is coming at him recklessly 

when you actually kill a mans career, you gotta give it to that battle

Yeah might as well literally kill him. 50 destroyed Ja and Murda Inc. Like they were killing it with hit records and album sales. The funny thing 50 boxed himself into an industry corner up until recently because he beefed with everyone.

I stopped listneing to Game for a long time because of how corny he got. Intrigued by The Documentary 2 though :nerd:

I like(d) Meek but the way this is unfolding has me feeling the exact same way I did with Game :smh:

Check out Jesus Piece. You won't be disappointed. Probably one of his best albums. That Doc2 better be fire.

/thread
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elpablo21  
 Yeah Im not saying its nothing 
laugh.gif

hopefully this leads to Drake with the counter. (If Meek even responds 
laugh.gif
)
Pretty much how I've felt in all this

Back
Top Bottom