**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Hey when you think about it...

Jay dropped Takeover in what September...

Nas didn't Ether him until December.
man this guy had two full length tracks ready for Cassidy off rip.

And he started this whole thing :lol:

Bars shoulda BEEN ready. Jungle had to convince Nas to go at Jay. This isn't comparable.

Hey when you think about it...

Jay dropped Takeover in what September...

Nas didn't Ether him until December.
man this guy had two full length tracks ready for Cassidy off rip.

And he started this whole thing :lol:

Bars shoulda BEEN ready. Jungle had to convince Nas to go at Jay. This isn't comparable.

:lol:

Nah man I don't remember him responding to Cass that quickly.

We all are counting Meek out, but he could be slow roasting Drake with mean diss.

We'll see.

we already know what Meek's diss will sound like.....
  • you like my girl and never hit
  • im a street cat and got philly shooters
  • you use to be wheelchair jimmy
  • im riding round doing street cat things with street cat attire
  • lets fight
track might last a good 2 mins then be done....

Meek stans will celebrate a regular season W like it was Game 6 and we'll be right back to when "Charged Up" dropped

Super Ugly wasn't a bad comeback

I remember people thinking at the time Ether was only slightly better than it.

Everyone was talking about the Carmen line too

Supa Ugly was good. But its like when someone says a killer joke while roasting someone, but when the other person says a good joke back nobody cares cuz they're still digesting the previous joke still.

I wish wish people's screens would immediately shatter when a reference to the Jay/Nas beef is mentioned

Chill out man. If it werent for comparisons younger ppl wouldnt get any knowledge. You'll have cats comparing LBJ to Kobe instead of MJ for example. Nobody saying its similar, society just compares everything to the best.

Like SRS how can we keep saying we know what meeks going to say like we didnt know what drake was gonna say. Everything he said was hinted at in this thread about meek within the last few days. Its how he says the **** bro.

Do we have anybody in here hoping for a good Meek response and isnt on Drake side?

I just want a good back and forth. Yall acting lk Drake hitting dude w ko punches. Both songs, while good, were just full of jabs.

If Jay really stopped Meek from dropping the track on Flex show 
mean.gif

Jay owe that man a check for the damage that caused .....ended up letting Drake get a sizable advantage 

Not sure if this was posted earlier

The song cover on Soundcloud shows Joe Carter playing for Drake’s hometown team, the Toronto Blue Jays, after he hit the home run that won the 1993 World Series against Meek’s hometown team, the Philadelphia Phillies. The Blue Jays had won the year before in 1992, thus winning “back to back” titles.

The release date of this track was no mistake, as the Phillies and Blue Jays face off tonight (July 29th, 2015) on TSN.

View media item 1649973

If Jay really stopped Meek from dropping the track on Flex show 
mean.gif

Jay owe that man a check for the damage that caused .....ended up letting Drake get a sizable advantage 
I don't buy this. It's 2015 , no one needs a radio show to drop a diss. Meek could've posted the diss on soundcloud or youtube anytime since he started this failed war. Meek is the rap game George W. Bush. 

meek gonna be like " why you running up on strippers n__, next time we see you we gon strip you n___"

then bring up drake crying on the radio

and bars about putting him back in a wheelchair, 

Not sure if this was posted earlier

The song cover on Soundcloud shows Joe Carter playing for Drake’s hometown team, the Toronto Blue Jays, after he hit the home run that won the 1993 World Series against Meek’s hometown team, the Philadelphia Phillies. The Blue Jays had won the year before in 1992, thus winning “back to back” titles.

The release date of this track was no mistake, as the Phillies and Blue Jays face off tonight (July 29th, 2015) on TSN.

View media item 1649973
Bruh it's been posted since like 5am this morning
Like every few pages someone's brings this up :lol:

Like SRS how can we keep saying we know what meeks going to say like we didnt know what drake was gonna say. Everything he said was hinted at in this thread about meek within the last few days. Its how he says the **** bro.
I didnt know Drake was going to say 

Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers you got body by singing n****

Just Kidding ...

Drake barely winning the battle, it's the lil social media **** that's making it look so bad. This was going happen no matter what/when Drake dropped. Even when Meek drop his track, the Drake capers will still be on his **** saying it wasn't good enough..

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have anybody in here hoping for a good Meek response and isnt on Drake side?

I just want a good back and forth. Yall acting lk Drake hitting dude w ko punches. Both songs, while good, were just full of jabs.
No we acting surprised that Drake the soft guy actually swung first

Back
Top Bottom