OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Why am I not surprised that Uconn would be Big East frauds?

Yours truly, Syracuse fans!

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

Originally Posted by OnDaReal

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

why does everyone want UCONN to win?

If they would have covered I would have won $1100. That is why I want them to win!! Freaking bums!!

what was the spread?

I believe when I bet it, it was at 9.5.. Freaking UCONN that would have been sick!!

Way to come out lethargic and look like you ain't care UConn, really caught up to you this time. Glad I didn't have them in my sweet 16.

YESSS!!!!

my brackets are still perfect
pimp.gif

3 Sweet 16s down
laugh.gif

frown.gif

I got Villanova and St. Joes winning today, also... my bracket might end up in the trashcan before the night is over.
sick.gif

Who the @@*$ cares about brackets... This is the *+%$ you wait all year for.

Y'all need to quit letting that get in the way of terrific games.

That was INCREDIBLE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign...but damn
eyes.gif

Absolutely unreal... Great game by San Diego...

So let's recap the first day and a half of my bracket... Down 1 Sweet Sixteen team, 1 Elite Eight team, and 1 Final Four team... Hmm...

throwpaper.jpg

There's always next year.
roll.gif

im just glad all these at large bubble teams are losing. kentucky, u of az out, i hope oregon is next. throw in baylor sucking too. lol

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Who the @@*$ cares about brackets... This is the *+%$ you wait all year for.

Y'all need to quit letting that get in the way of terrific games.

That was INCREDIBLE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah until you have money on the line which is what really makes this annoying.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

im just glad all these at large bubble teams are losing. kentucky, u of az out, i hope oregon is next. throw in baylor sucking too. lol
indifferent.gif

J/K, I don't even have Oregon winning... this years team is like a bad rollercoaster....

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Wow does UCLA have a breeze right now... To easy for em..

The way UCONN was playing it would have still been a breeze. It is their tourney to lose. Which they probably won't.

I just love mid majors getting and deserving alittle more props. with all these bubble teams that got in laying eggs, maybe the committee will learn theirlesson. throw in USC too

Back
Top Bottom