OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Yea but for all the people who did not pick UClA. They just got +!#$%+.
roll.gif

They should know better!!

Wow this sucks. Im pissed UCONN loss but now it makes it that much easier for UCLA now. Props to San Diego for hitting clutch shots and not folding wheneverUCONN took the lead. Too bad Price had to get injured, his leadership could have helped.

I'm amazed at USD...saw them play a couple times this year and was one of MAYBE 1,000 people there to see a %$%#@% team...this is a COMPLETELY differentteam than what i saw earlier this year...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Absolutely unreal... Great game by San Diego...

So let's recap the first day and a half of my bracket... Down 1 Sweet Sixteen team, 1 Elite Eight team, and 1 Final Four team... Hmm...

throwpaper.jpg

There's always next year.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
who was your final 4 team?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Texas will have something to say about it being UCLA's tourney to lose

They might. But, UCLA will come out fired up because Texas is one of the teams responsible for one of their L's.

Originally Posted by OnDaReal

They might. But, UCLA will come out fired up because Texas is one of the teams responsible for one of their L's.

You serious? Texas won't beat Memphis.

True, but having confidence for already beating a team works for your favor just as well, but Texas has to get their first, I dont see a Memphis squadtaking out UCLA

Glad we got sent to the opposing team's home state.
That is a joke that a 10 seed gets a home court advantage...ok, you wana put NC there, fine..they earned. Davidson, umm noo...they are a 10 seed,treat them accordingly...Whatever though.

Curry gona single handily take out G'Town anyway
grin.gif
....Players withcareer games followed up by a stinker against G'Town Pt 2 on Sunday, stay tuned.

- Brando and Gminisk -
indifferent.gif
...yall had the 2 best games...and made itfeel meaningless...seriously those were the worst two calls on game winning shots, ever.

- AJ
frown.gif
...kid can't catch a break. Yes, the laptop thing was a mistakebut man, I feel for that kid. They win that game with him

- Curry is the real deal. That is obvious. I don't mean to short change him, but our defense is a different thing then Gonzaga's.

- If UCLA doesn't make the Final 4 now, it's an absolute joke job. It should be a cake walk at this point, if it wasn't already.

- Butler/Tenn is gona be good. They were the most impressive team performance today.

- My dude Jack
pimp.gif

...and his old teammates won't be disappoint either tonight
pimp.gif

True, but having confidence for already beating a team works for your favor just as well, but Texas has to get their first, I dont see a Memphis squad taking out UCLA
Ya Memphis will get owned by UCLA if they play!!

is memphis can lose to Tennessee at home, they can lose to Texas in Houston

laugh.gif
who was your final 4 team?
UConn
smh.gif
The AJ Price injury pretty much shot that to hell. Gotta have one semi-surprise in the Final Four, and I thought I liked UConn'sdraw...

Baylor was the Sweet 16, and USC was the Elite 8...

tired.gif
at UCONN

The minute A.J. Price went down this team was like f' it, lets go steal some laptops

That's my first Sweet 16 team gone. I had been in pretty decent shape w/ only like 4 wrong picks thus far.

San Diego/Western Kentucky for the Sweet 16
sick.gif

True, but having confidence for already beating a team works for your favor just as well, but Texas has to get their first, I dont see a Memphis squad taking out UCLA
Ya Memphis will get owned by UCLA if they play!!

o rly?

I guess, but i really like Memphis and how they match up to Texas. I think they can get by them, but in Houston is a lot harder.

I guess, but i really like Memphis and how they match up to Texas. I think they can get by them, but in Houston is a lot harder.

That is mad home court advantage for Texas. It would be a great game though. I got Texas taking them out in one of my brackets.

Wow, can't believe UCONN lost. AJ Price's leadership loss was definitely shown there. I hope Thabeet, Price, and company stays for next year because Iconsider them to be title contenders.

Uconn peaked in January/February...I still don't really know why everyone was so high on them..

I had them in the Sweet 16 but beyond that was a major stretch.

That is mad home court advantage for Texas. It would be a great game though. I got Texas taking them out in one of my brackets.

How will Texas matchup?

Rose
Dozier
Dorsey
CDR
Anderson

Who can Justin Mason,Augustine,Abrams guard? Sure Rose, but CDR? Connor Atachle on Dorsey?
laugh.gif

I got Memphis

Back
Top Bottom