OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Nice post.

With you on the Pitt thought

I think the biggest trip mines for any of the 1's and 2's will be for Georgetown, Duke, and Memphis -
Sadly, I've thought the same
ohwell.gif

I was supposed to go get my brakes fixed this morning
smh.gif
.. I just said *@%* it ima stay glued to the Tv for the rest of the day/night

Your current position in line is: 11,597

If you had signed up earlier and received your free VIP pass, you would have access to the live games faster. Follow your progress on the Waiting Room Meter.

General Admission line: 132,074

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
at the same time

Defiantly taking a personal day today and not going to class.

I am in this pool with 8 people where we all picked 8 teams and get points for each win your group of 8 teams accumulates. Has anyone ever done this before?

I have Tennessee, Xavier, Notre Dame, Mississippi St., Indiana, Kentucky, Oral Roberts, and Belmont. I am not liking my group, but did the best with what wasleft.

UCLA dropped to the fourth pick overall
smh.gif
, so the dude who got them got awaywith straight robbery.

It's pointless for me to watch this online because it is a minute behind and they constantly have the scores of other games up on live tv.

Nice post Craftsy.� Have fun at the bar today, pound a few brews for us.�

I think Pitt and The Ville are going to make some noise.� It should be known that I did post that Louisville was going to win the Big East tourney so takewhatever I write with a grain of salt.� I am a Big East homer, apologist, what have you, and personally think that 3 teams from there can make the Final 4 -G-Town, Pitt & The Ville.� The brand of hoops these teams play and their coaching�just seem condusive to tourney success in March.� Again, take what I typefor what its worth.

I am not going to be online much this afternoon, so everyone enjoy the day of hoops.� If you need me tomorrow, I will be behind a wall of empty Miller HighLifes at a sports bar in Brighton, MA.

MMOD out here running smooth as ever right now... We'll see how long it lasts.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They gotta "boss button" on this CBS feed. I don'tremember seeing that last year.

Back
Top Bottom