** Official MAGIC vs. HAWKS Round Two Series Thread (ORL Wins 4-0, Advance To ECF) **

This ref cant handle being yelled at a little bit? Stop with the techs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Joe Johnson is really proving that he isn't worth a max deal.

Orlando is looking really good and Atlanta looks like they have given up
i don't understand how his name gets thrown around with the othr max guys.

Originally Posted by DubA169

me neither. he was never a max player in my opinion

on a side note....i never thought this series would be this uncompetitive. are the hawks showing no heart or is orlando this good?

*YAWN* damn atlanta just got no heart at all in this series. I bet milwaukee would've atleast put up a better fight if the magic were facing them.

Exactly. I don't understand how any team that wants to sign any big free agent this summer would be looking forward to having Joe Johnson be the number one option on their team.

He would be better suited as the second option beside someone like LeBron. His performance against Miami in the playoffs last year was sub-par as well.

I wish Miami could get Gortat, I'd pay 7 mill a year for him to start on the Heat.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

me neither. he was never a max player in my opinion

on a side note....i never thought this series would be this uncompetitive. are the hawks showing no heart or is orlando this good?

i think a little of both. This is typical of Atlanta, if things don't go their way from the start then they will crumble. They are showing no heart and are weak mentally. If your best player doesn't show up (Johnson) then how do you expect for other players to even think about stepping up.

I do think Orlando is pretty good also, i think they can match up with every team left in the playoffs and they have as good of shot as any team

damn 31 point lead..............as a magic fan i was hoping for them to face some type of adversity in atlanta being that the hawks were such a good home team thru out the year. This might be another 40+ point beat down 

I had no interest in this series and I'm starting to feel sorry for those, especially Hawk's fans, that actually watches these games
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

co-sign i dont think Cavs got a chance to beat them IMO
Put something up to back up those words.

lol @ anyone who thought Atlanta had a chance, smh. Joe Johnsons contract is going to look alot smaller this summer.

Sure the Hawks and Bobcats weren't much competition, but the Magic have looked great in all the wins, so that's a good sign.

I'm actually pulling for Atlanta to win game 4. My brother really wants to go to game 5 and he'd be able to get tickets, and he hasn't been to a Magic playoff game yet.

Next game might just be the last we see joe in a hawks uni and woody from the sidelines. 

Originally Posted by 0cks

Every JJ clank should have a "-1 mil" pop up like a videogame
laugh.gif
This just proves to me he's not a max guy. IMO I don't think he's a top 10 right now
I think Orlando will win the championship. You can tell there not effing around

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

co-sign i dont think Cavs got a chance to beat them IMO
Put something up to back up those words.

If Orlando wins, Mateen's post limit gets reduced to 5. If Cleveland wins, it gets reduced to 1.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by 0cks

Every JJ clank should have a "-1 mil" pop up like a videogame
laugh.gif
This just proves to me he's not a max guy. IMO I don't think he's a top 10 right now
I think Orlando will win the championship. You can tell there not effing around
I never thought he was a top 10 guy. but dude is losing money like its no tomorrow, while guys like Amare is making money. Damn Joe you picked the wrong time to play like !#**
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom