** Official MAGIC vs. HAWKS Round Two Series Thread (ORL Wins 4-0, Advance To ECF) **

^ what's up with anderson getting more mins than bass
ohwell.gif

anderson was playing a lot of minutes earlier this year
i feel bad for bass. everytime hes in the game he seems to get shot happy tho. i dont blame him tho, he doesnt know when the next time hes gonna play
laugh.gif

Ima do the honors once again of bringing this thread back to the 1st page. Game 4 tonight in the ATL. Let's hope magic follow  the suns example and bring out the brooms tonight. We all know atlanta is playing for pride at this point. No one ever likes to get swept at home.

Looks like JJ, Josh, Bibby, and Crawford are about to go fishing. Atleast put up a good effort on the final game the season

This was one of the wackest series I've ever witnessed in my life. Thanks for playing you heartless scum

Joe Johnson's shooting throughout the series. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Orlando needs to put this to an end tonight.

Dwight and Vince aren't doing much scoring, just like in the first half of game 3, but once they get involved, this is over.

How on earth did these guys win 53 games, I have never seen a beatdown like this before in a 7 game series. 84 point differetial in 3 games + whatever today will be. Most likely 20+
laugh.gif

Hawks are now going to be 0-8 in their last 8 semifinal playoff games and they're going to lose every single one double digits.

This is one of the most lopsided series I have ever seen. Ridiculous because Atlanta is a talented team but these dudes don't know how to play together. Props to Orlando though, they have taken care of business this playoffs and have looked extremely impressive.

Back
Top Bottom