** Official MAGIC vs. HAWKS Round Two Series Thread (ORL Wins 4-0, Advance To ECF) **

Chris Anderson is a bum and a waste of a roster spot....

Also, how do these refs keep buying Crawford's jumpshot air flops?

Chris Anderson is a bum and a waste of a roster spot....

Also, how do these refs keep buying Crawford's jumpshot air flops?

Originally Posted by SamB

Looks like JJ, Josh, Bibby, and Crawford are about to go fishing. Atleast put up a good effort on the final game the season

This was one of the wackest series I've ever witnessed in my life. Thanks for playing you heartless scum
I conquer

Right now I dont want anybody from this organization to return.. from the towel boys on up.. all positions need to be re-evaluated, this shhh has gon on for way too long.

what did joe johnson say about the atlanta fans? why are they booing him(aside from the poor performance)?

laugh.gif
I didn't know #AtlantaHawks were this bad
laugh.gif

This is more den' a buttox-whooping!

sad that woodson is going to get all the blame for this. this team is just full of too many iso guys that have no respect for him.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

How on earth did these guys win 53 games, I have never seen a beatdown like this before in a 7 game series. 84 point differetial in 3 games + whatever today will be. Most likely 20+
laugh.gif

Hawks are now going to be 0-8 in their last 8 semifinal playoff games and they're going to lose every single one double digits.

the hawks have lost their last 15 semifinal games dating back to 1997
laugh.gif

this series reminded me of the 2001 western conference finals between the Lakers and spurs when the Lakers completely dominated san antonio.

Back
Top Bottom